BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this product as a water line pencil and lower lash line smokey effect it lasts all day and has such a good color pay off !
Vismarlin  D.
Santo Domingo, DN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I liked this eyed liner because it's perfect to make the cat eye and I love to make me the cat eye!
Melissa K.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good but expensive. I like the retractable pencil and it goes on smooth.
I would buy it of it was on sale. But when you're on a budget this is a tad overpriced
Alison B.
Delhi
Review for: Ink It!
This product allows for a nice thin line, but I found it did not last on me at all.....
Megan J.
McCallum Settlement, NS
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner, it doesn't smudge like others that ive used! its all I ever buy now!
kelsy s.
Estevan, SK
Review for: Cocoa Ink
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Clean, easy to use, bold, just amazing. Lasted very long!
Lindsay B.
Sutton west, ON
" I have been using this product for over 10 years and I will never change eyeliners!
I get complements daily on my eyeliner, and everyone always wants to know what I use. Always say, I'm a Covergirl and would never use another product!! "
Basirat A.
Dublin 15
Review for: Violet
Omg to loved using this eyeliner. It worked really well and left my eyeliner looking good
Emily B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love COVERGIRL, but this eyeliner broke off too easily! I wasn't able to get use out of it for the pure fact that it broke and couldn't use it again.
Sofía V.
Guatemala, Gt
Review for: Ink It!
Really great pigmentation, it stays for a really long time, but sometimes the application can be tricky
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging