BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Review for: Black Ink
Found these on sale at my local drug store and picked up silver and golden ink. I really like how they go on and show up and I'm really glad I found them! Would purchase for full price.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT
Review for: Black Ink
I really love this eyeliner! It's a color I want, it's easy to apply, only downside I've found is that, as an every day eyeliner wearer, it goes pretty fast!
chelsa s.
Great Falls, MT
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner goes on perfect and is a amazing smooth look. Runs out pretty fast, but at least its afordable! Overall can't complain does its job.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner it's cheap and it works well. It also comes off easy when you messed up or when you are about to go to bed I just wish there was much more in each stick!
Hillary F.
Alexandria, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is a great eyeliner for the price! I am not a fan of pencils and I love that this eyeliner goes on smooth. It definitely helps my eyes pop!
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this eyebrow pencil and shaper it is one of my favorite cheaper products I have purchased before. Definitely makes a big difference on my eyebrows
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Its great and long lasting leaves your eyes looking wonderful and doesn't smudge much this products did great things to me
Ashley T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite eyeliner, but I usually have one of these on hand as backup if I run out of my other eyeliner and can't run to the store soon enough. I do winged eyeliner in the espresso color and I like how the small tip makes getting a perfect point easy. However, the small tip also makes it hard to get the thickness of the line right, and throughout the day this eyeliner smudges a lot, even with primer.
Bryanna S.
Washington, DC
I love that this eyeliner is retractable. I hate sharpening eyeliner when it gets too low, also the smudging part at the other end of it is great
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this in the Espresso shade, I use it just about every day. However I tried to use the Black and it totally smeared! It made for a very messy makeup application.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging