BY COVERGIRL #58 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Carmen C.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes on smoothly and the colour is nice for blue eyes. There are better liners out there, but it does the trick.
Ivelize G.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Excellent quality.. Long lasting for me. Which is also great..and easy to to look for in stores around my area.
Lisa R.
Kitchener, ON
Colour lasts all day.
One pencil usually lasts for a good 6 months.
Don't often have to replace.
Sharpens well.
Alejandra G.
Review for: Black Ink
The best liner ever last for hours and its very small to bring it on your bag all day this is my favorite one!
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
Review for: Hunter Green
This perfect point plus pencil is great for blue hazel or brown eyes very pretty and make those eyes stand out
Emi E.
Montreal
Review for: Black Onyx
Does the job well but it doesn't last long. It quickly runs down and looks like you're crying. But nice color.
Melissa C.
Review for: Black Onyx
Works fabulously. Love that it's not bulky so it allows you to be way more precise when applying this product
Amy D.
Hamilton
Review for: Black Onyx
Extremely easy to apply, smooth and accurate lines, perfect for defining my deep brown eyes, would recommend.
Deziree W.
Review for: Black Onyx
Works well, when i use it. Good product. I honeslty have nothing else to say. Not the best but not the worstm
Kristy S.
Review for: Ink It!
This is a great go-to product. doesn't smudge or over apply, slides across the eyelid nicely. price is great!
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeline smear? my skin is oily at times
Arta B.
It is a good eyeliner?
Breanna R.
Detroit, MI
Does this eyeliner smudge easily?
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?
Vishra P.
Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. Instead, I wear it on my top and bottom water line. I've tried all the covergirl eyeliners before but my waterline is very oily/watery/sensitive so I have a hard time finding a liner that will allow me to bypass that. Has anyone with the same problem, used this liner? How smooth does it glide on? Does your eyes get irritated?