BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Xiadani R.
Xiadani R.
tonalá
Review for: Grey Khaki
Is easier for me to use this pencil to make the perfect winged eye liner or just every kind of eye line.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Review for: Black Onyx
Colour is good, but application lacks a bit. Brush piece could be shaped better for optimal application.
dominique j.
dominique j.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I haven't used this yet but I hope it turns out great so when I do I guess I will Wright a review on it
Pam E.
Pam E.
Drayton valley, AB
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is so good and goes on easily and comes off with makeup remover even easier but stays on all day.
fabiana c.
fabiana c.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like eyeliner, its consistency and its packaging loved but when I buy I thought the color was darker
Stephany p.
Stephany p.
Review for: Hunter Green
This eye pencil is very precise and works really good. I recommend it to everyone. The best thing ever
Bonny M.
Bonny M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner. I can either make my eyes just stand out or make them pop. It is very easy to use.
Bahar S.
Bahar S.
Melbourne, Victoria
Not a fan the liner was flimsy and made it difficult to use. Will never repurchase this product agaib
Mollie F.
Mollie F.
Ponoka, AB
Review for: Black Onyx
Great for when you want that nice crisp black line. Easy to work with and doesn't end up all over you
Rosmar D.
Rosmar D.
Bayamón
Review for: Hunter Green
I used this for going out for girls night out. Its stays put. It does'nt run. Really like the color.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging