BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Marie-Ève C.
Shawinigan
Review for: Ink It!
This Eyeliner makes perfect line that stay on for the day ! I tried the black one and it intensified my eyes perfectly.
diane v.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was awesome loved the look and love how it went on smoothly id buy it again and would try more of there products if u get the chance buy it you will love it too
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I bought it when the liner I used to use (Maybelline Unstoppable Liner) was out of stock and I am completely impressed. I love that it is self-sharpening and easy to apply. The formula is creamy and glides on for easy application. The waterproof formula stays on all day so my eyes are lined just as well at 6pm as they are at 10am. It is easy to remove with makeup remover wipes. I would definitely recommend it.
Heidi C.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love it it was such a great investment also one of my favorite eyeliner out there
Priya I.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This product gives you a nice precise finish and great to create different eyeliner styles like the famous 'winged/cat eye liner' look!
Ashley A.
This Black point plus eye pencil is awesome, I really like it , It has a nice packaging and it last a lot. I would buy it again-
Phaedra H.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I absolutely love it! I recommend this product to amyone. I hated having to look for a pencil sharpener in order to wear eyeliner.
Alyssa L.
Windsor
Review for: Ink It!
A bit hard to work with and tends to be smeared by he end of the day, also runs our very quickly, maybe a few weeks depending on how often you use it.
Alexandra A.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It goes on smoothly which i love. For me it was easy to handle to make that perfect wing
Yuridia G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Es practico, cremoso me encanto su facil,uso, es practico y lo puedes aplicar con facilidad
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging