BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Bogotá
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It is a good product, the products of this brand are my favorites for the eyes, have long-lasting and are very good quality
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome eyeliner. It seems to stay put which to me is the most important part of an eyeliner and the color is just awesome!
Sam T.
Sam T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Works great, alias me to do perfect lines for myself, lasts long as, we'll. It's dark and shows the lines good. Love this.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go-to eyeliner. Very easy to control and washes off easily. Love that I don't have to sharpen it!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moncton
Love it! I wear it everyday and carry it around in my purse or bad wherever I go so that I may touch it up when necessary
Kara M.
Kara M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Easy to apply, great color, and long lasting. I fell that without primer, it does end up under my eyes after a long day.
Marie-Ève C.
Marie-Ève C.
Shawinigan
Review for: Ink It!
This Eyeliner makes perfect line that stay on for the day ! I tried the black one and it intensified my eyes perfectly.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Belleville
Review for: Black Onyx
Nice cost-effective brand for good quality makeup, especially for basics like eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush and foundation
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Richmond
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Glides through easily in your eyes with no sweat and stays all day and easy to remove with a wide selections of colours
veda a.
veda a.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl is perfect if you are into jet black eye. it has a decent staying power. lasts for 5 hours. does not smudge.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging