BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brooke S.
Goes on smooth. Used for my dialysis wear. Smudges a little but nothing a week can't handle.
fabiana c.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I like eyeliner, its consistency and its packaging loved but when I buy I thought the color was darker
Emilie-Anne C.
Port Perry
Review for: Grey Khaki
Haven't used this exact one (I can't ring the one I used) but they're eyeliners aren't amazing. They often run or get caught into eyelid creases.
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Personally, I don't really like eyeliner. But this is an exception, the way it applies it so nice. I have repurchased this before when I was doing a Halloween costume. Even though I stress on trying to not pock my eye, this on is worth it. The colour just makes my eyes look a little larger, since I apply it winged and add a highlighter together.
Cassandra D.
Review for: Black Onyx
Colour is good, but application lacks a bit. Brush piece could be shaped better for optimal application.
Amina S.
London
The colours are great however the quality of the product itself isn't the best and could be improved as its not really good at lasting throughout the say and I wouldn't recommend if for work as it doesn't stay on for more than 3-4 hours without smudging
Jahanara M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Great product. Super moisturizing and I love it. Defines your brows really well is really nice and handy to use.
Scarlet V.
Review for: Violet
Es un muy buen producto el color y pigmentación son excelentes, no dudaria en volver a comprarlo otrs vez
Annie R.
Sherbrooke
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this product, but too expensive to buy everything
The line stay all day long, you don't have to redifine in mid day
Lily Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to eyepencil. It goes on really smooth. I tend to have oily lids, but this product doesn't transfer. I have found that this product never really dries and sets, so you might smudge it if you touch your eyes later on in the day. You can also easily blend this product to smoke out your eye look with the sponge tip.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging