BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

imaglys h.
imaglys h.
maracay
Review for: Deep Burgundy

I like the color is super soft and cute as I love is the end and lasts a long time , I like what I convinar with other products
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This liner lasts all day and doesn't run. Cover girl has other great colours that I'm going to try when I run out of this one!
Kushpreet G.
Kushpreet G.
I love to wear an eyeliner and The tip with this eyeliner helps me experiment different looks on me... It is very Easy to use.
melissa d.
melissa d.
Fredericton, NB
I really like this product, it goes on ease and lasts a long time. I also love that I don't have to keep track of a sharpener.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I think this is a great eyeliner on my opinion I mainly like my black eyeliners so yea this is overall a pretty great product
Riley L.
Riley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner perfect for first time use. Easy to use and very simple so many colour selections and places to buy from.
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Review for: Black Onyx
I don't use eyeliner often, but when I do, this does the job! Fairly easy to apply for someone who doesn't use it regularly.
Ana Gabriela C.
Ana Gabriela C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Es muy bonito... creo q es ideal para maquillarse diariamente y ed muy rápido para usar y cómodo en la cartera... me encanta
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
Medellin-Floresta. Cra85A 47DD49. Edit. Ibiza
I like this eye pencil. I used a lot. It make you look natural, like you don't have any make up but you have awesome lashes.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Bogotá
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It is a good product, the products of this brand are my favorites for the eyes, have long-lasting and are very good quality
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging