Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
6 varieties available

COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner

BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars52%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars13%
  • 2 Stars3%
  • 1 Star2%
4.28 / 5 based on 5,869 Reviews

Product Description

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point–perfectly.

see more...

Top Questions See all 116 Q&A

  • Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Reviews (5869)
Q&A (116)
Media (190)
Tammy B.
Hawkesbury
30 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Review for: Charcoal
I love an eyeliner with it own sharpener save alot of time when doing ur eyes. Also this eyeliner last long so the is an excellent product
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
115 reviews
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Son muy buenos lo único que hay algunos en color negro' que no pintan tan negro' sino que quedan algo gris pero lo demás está bien ...
ORIALBIS A.
49 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Review for: Black Onyx
I love it is an excellent retractable pencil is soft when placed has a very good pigmentavion no sw runs to the eye contour I recommend
Ana Gabriela C.
53 reviews
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Es muy bonito... creo q es ideal para maquillarse diariamente y ed muy rápido para usar y cómodo en la cartera... me encanta
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
385 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 3
This eyesliner are the perfect one to make up our face. It have a wide colors. So radiant and affordable to buy it
Chloi F.
50 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 1
Review for: Black Onyx
There so pigmented and dark on every skin tone I'm amazed I would recommend 100% it works so well with every look
alex s.
368 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 4
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Tonya W.
Lucan, ON
10 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 3
My favourite eyeliner for every day use. I've been using this kind for years and I love how well it works.
Engy g.
damietta
253 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 3
Review for: Black Onyx, Deep Burgundy, Hunter Green, Grey Khaki
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻
Carmen M.
9 reviews
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
me gusta porque deja las pestañas preciosas y alargadas y hacen que mi ojo se vea un poco mas grande
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
88 reviews
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
18 reviews
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
32 reviews
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
48 reviews
Has anyone found a solution to keep this eyeliner long lasting & smear/smudge free?
Diana C.
South Gate
13 reviews
How do you make the perfect winging

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us