BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It took me a long time to find the right eyeliner but this eyeliner is the best! It is quick and easy to put on and it lasts all day!
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Love it! Can't complain at all about this product, only wish that the cost was a bit lower, and maybe that it came with a sharpener.
Chantelle T.
Chantelle T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
LOVE this product it's the only eyeliner I can use on my dry itchy eyes that doesn't run and doesn't smudge over the run of a finger
virginia b.
virginia b.
MONCTON, NB
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner had great vibrant color,easy to apply and the violet color looks awesome with green eyes. I'd recommend this product.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Black Onyx
Glides on nice and smooth and has a excellent finish. Really makes eyes pop! I would recommend this product for a smokey eye look.
Dulce S.
Dulce S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can make a perfect line with this and I like how my eyes look.
I like the Arab style.
I like that I see big eyes and elongated.
Contessa V.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of eyeliner since I'm now able to apply it correctly. It's affordable and long lasting. I use it every single day.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Warwickshire
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is super easy to apply, and provides precise results. The colour intensity is awesome and a great all round liner.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This Black point plus eye pencil is awesome, I really like it , It has a nice packaging and it last a lot. I would buy it again-
Ana P.
Ana P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Basic eyeliner. Its easy to open and you apply quite easily. I use it daily. It last all day. The price is so worth the product.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging