BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
ismary n.

Like most girls,
I love having a dazzling eyeliner. I rarely go out of the house without
outlining my eyes, and when I do not, I feel as if I am naked. For many years I
have been using an eyeliner pencil, because it is very easy to apply, however,
I envy the girls that can achieve a cat-eye style outline with liquid or gel
eyeliner and with this product you can achieve it.

Lea B.
Owen Sound
This liner is easy to apply and easy to use it is a to sided product with the liner on one side and a corrector/eraser on the other
The colour is a litttle dull but over all really good
Omega M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This was not a good product, The first time i got it, it came broken and didn't even come up when you twisted it. i gave it a second chance and bought a new one but when i applied it , it was dry and smudgy. the eraser at the end didn't even work and i would not buy it agian.
Eve B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Chestnut, Charcoal, Grey Khaki, Deep Burgundy
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
delineador de ojos es altamente pigmentado. Usted no necesita demasiados golpes con este lápiz, causa que ya obtendrá un buen color pagarán con uno solo. El mío lo compré en Costco, que era un paquete con dos máscaras de pestañas (volumen explosión y floración de las pestañas completo) y dos puntos perfecta ónix negro, además de delineadores de ojos. Cuesta alrededor de $ 10, que es un muy buen negocio ya que un delineador de ojos ya cuesta cerca de $ 4. Me encanta usar este a la línea de mi línea de flotación inferior para definir los ojos. En general, recomendaría este producto a cualquier persona que no quiere afilar sus delineadores de ojos ya que una especie que puede ser girada y también viene con una esponja para difuminar con.
Kamaia vega P.
Doral 7801 NW 37th street
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this product is very soft, super black  when you apply i love the little sponge that comes with it, i use to blur. i recommend this product.
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I bought it when the liner I used to use (Maybelline Unstoppable Liner) was out of stock and I am completely impressed. I love that it is self-sharpening and easy to apply. The formula is creamy and glides on for easy application. The waterproof formula stays on all day so my eyes are lined just as well at 6pm as they are at 10am. It is easy to remove with makeup remover wipes. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelly F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can't get enough of this color. I have hazel/green eyes, and this color really makes my eyes pop without being too harsh. It smudges into a smokey eye very well, and has a creamy consistency that is easy to apply. With that being said, I find that it rubs off quite easily, and I often have lines on my brow bone where my lash line hits. I'm prone to rubbing my eyes or touching my face, and this product can't handle the abuse well enough.
Katarina V.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using pencil eyeliners for as long as I can remember and they'd always leave me disappointed. This product is amazing because of its fine point, which helps a lot in getting that perfect cat eye that I could never achieve with pencil eyeliner. This eyeliner also lasts all day. I tend to forget I'm wearing it, so when I accidentally rub my eye(s), it doesn't even smudge!
Hilary C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Amo este delineador, osea pienso que la mayoria de delineadores que existen los prueban en personas con cutis seco, mi hermana tiene el cutis graso y definitivamente probar este delineador fue la mejor opción, no se corre para nada, dura todo el día y logras un delineado perfecto!
Me lo recomendo mi hermana, y yo se los recomiendo a ustedes, es el mejor!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging