BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heidiilene L.
Heidiilene L.
Review for: Black Ink
One of the best liners I have ever tasted. It has a good texture and makes the eyes look very flirtatious. Just know delineate and ready.
Priya I.
Priya I.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This product gives you a nice precise finish and great to create different eyeliner styles like the famous 'winged/cat eye liner' look!
Praise O.
Praise O.
Review for: Black Onyx
It a okay product but i've been using for a long time it's cheap and it works great it apply smoothly band doesn't fade as the day goes
Nikole K.
Nikole K.
Review for: Black Onyx
Lovvve this eye liner! It is nice and dark. And stays all day long! Lovvve this eye liner! It is nice and dark. And stays all day long!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the colour but I often find it overly waxy and difficult to apply. I've been known to dip it in warm water to ease application.
Mackenzee M.
Mackenzee M.
Clearwater, FL
I love this eyeliner I also use it on a day by day basis I love how great it works I love everything about the product it so a keeper
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
It took me a long time to find the right eyeliner but this eyeliner is the best! It is quick and easy to put on and it lasts all day!
Chantelle T.
Chantelle T.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
LOVE this product it's the only eyeliner I can use on my dry itchy eyes that doesn't run and doesn't smudge over the run of a finger
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
Love it! Can't complain at all about this product, only wish that the cost was a bit lower, and maybe that it came with a sharpener.
virginia b.
virginia b.
MONCTON, NB
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner had great vibrant color,easy to apply and the violet color looks awesome with green eyes. I'd recommend this product.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging