BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Toronto
Review for: Black Onyx
Not much to say except it does the job. Doesn't smudge or give me raccoon eyes the next morning.but I usually don't have a problem with eye liners.
Emilie-Anne C.
Emilie-Anne C.
Port Perry
Review for: Grey Khaki
Haven't used this exact one (I can't ring the one I used) but they're eyeliners aren't amazing. They often run or get caught into eyelid creases.
Elicia L.
Elicia L.
Kamloops, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Works well on the waterline. Not my favorite for application.. But glides on once it does start to go on. The tip should always be sharpened...
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really liked this eyeliner because t gives you the point at the top that really makes it easy to do wings or just a basic eyeliner for the day
Anggie h.
Anggie h.
CO-1132387
Personally I love this eyeliner, it's fantastic, I love the color blue, I like to see cute, it's excellent, I recommend it girls it's fantastic
Ronalda M.
Ronalda M.
Halifax
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeliner....it's so easy to apply and long lasting. No smudging effects. Tried it in a whim and haven't bought another brand since.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Black Onyx
Pretty decent for application. But colour did wear within a few hours. Prefer my blacks to stay black all day instead of turning a dull gray.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I don't like how it isn't the smoothest thing in the world. After you put it on it looks great but I'm not a fan of the application process.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it it is pretty good ... it is easy to use, it last a lot and specially to me!!! I say this because my country is a pretty hot country!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Salisbury
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It gets the job done. I prefer my Avon eyeliner over it but its alright. Its a reasonable price if you're just looking for something cheap.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging