BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Charcoal
This is a great eyeliner! I use this pretty consistently; it applies easily and is long lasting. Definitely one of the best drugstore eye liners on the market and is an excellent value and great quality for the low price you pay for it. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a great, high quality eyeliner but don't want to shell out a lot of cash.
Pamela M.
Springfield, MO
This eyeliner is easy to use and perfect for everyday wear. I can always count on this eyeliner to stay put and stay bold. The packing is simple and easy to open. I love using the black eyeliner with my ice blue eyes. I will continue to use this product daily!
Melani N.
Guatemala
Mi novio me compro uno de estos para mi cumpleaños y me encantó la esponjita que tiene era color cafés y con la esponjita me difuminada el delineador cuando se me termino no lo quería desechar por la esponjita.
Yessica M.
Review for: Black Onyx
In love with this eyeliner , I can go from a thick line to thin liner .... With an eraser makes it much easier for me to practice my cateye...low price and good quality make it a steal. I use it every day to work. this is the second time I purchase this. will reload if I can.
ismary n.

Like most girls,
I love having a dazzling eyeliner. I rarely go out of the house without
outlining my eyes, and when I do not, I feel as if I am naked. For many years I
have been using an eyeliner pencil, because it is very easy to apply, however,
I envy the girls that can achieve a cat-eye style outline with liquid or gel
eyeliner and with this product you can achieve it.

Lea B.
Owen Sound
This liner is easy to apply and easy to use it is a to sided product with the liner on one side and a corrector/eraser on the other
The colour is a litttle dull but over all really good
Omega M.
Review for: Black Onyx
This was not a good product, The first time i got it, it came broken and didn't even come up when you twisted it. i gave it a second chance and bought a new one but when i applied it , it was dry and smudgy. the eraser at the end didn't even work and i would not buy it agian.
Eve B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Chestnut, Charcoal, Grey Khaki, Deep Burgundy
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Kamaia vega P.
Doral 7801 NW 37th street
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this product is very soft, super black  when you apply i love the little sponge that comes with it, i use to blur. i recommend this product.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this eyeliner!!!!!!!!
So many different shades and colors to choose from, easy application and long lasting wear. Definitely recommend
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging