BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to liner when I use one. Easy to apply , goes on very smooth. Doesn't last as long as others I have tried, but it does the trick when I need to wear eye liner.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
You get a nice clean line with a pencil. I find it lasts longer than the liquid. With the pencil you have more control over the look you want. Stays on better.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my favorite eyeliner. my cateye is done straight on point. The price is great. Only thing I don't live about this it doesn't last as much as I wish
Rumaly A.
Rumaly A.
Review for: Black Onyx
Really nice eyeliner. Eyeliners usually give me a little allergic reaction but those didn't. The color is very nice and vivid, I need to try more of this.
Krysta A.
Krysta A.
Review for: Black Onyx
Oh my goodness. I can't say enough about this eyeliner. Perfect precision for my cat eye look. Doesn't make my eyes itch. Absolutely love it. Repeat user.
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Me gusta la punta es muy accesible para hacer el efecto "gato"
La duracion en mi caso es buena y es de precio economico aunqe solo eh comprado una pieza
Laura H.
Laura H.
Aylmer, Ont
Absolutely love this product, use it everyday. its always the perfect sharpness, there is nothing to compare it too, cover girl perfected this product.
carena t.
carena t.
Review for: Black Ink
The colour is extremely pigmented. what you see is what you get. its a slightly drier formula so it doesn't glide like a dream. but it doesn't tug either
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This went on easy and it's a good value for your dollar, but I have always preferred the dramatic look of liquid or gel eyeliner. I need more drama!
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
No mancha, es duradero, no se desvanece, tiene buena pigmentación, su punta es suave, a la hora del desmaquillaje se quita fácil y no deja residuos
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging