BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner. I love that I never have to sharpen it and it always goes on smooth. I love how it glides on and lasts all day. I wish there were more variety of dark colors. Other than that, this is a good product and I would recommend it to anyone,
Sam R.
Aldie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the shade 210 Espresso and I have to admit, I really liked it. I liked how the shade complimented my brown eyes and also how the pencil glided on the eyelid. The smudger at the end was also great because it helped give my eyebrows a natural look and with an eyebrow comb made my eyebrows look amazing.
Mariah K.
Review for: Ink It!
I love the idea of precision liner in one product, but this just didn't live up to expectations. The color payoff (I got Black Ink 230) was really poor; I had to reapply multiple coats to get a vivid black line. As nice as it would be to have a single product to get the job done, I think I'll stick with a standard liquid or gel liner plus an angled brush. Sorry Covergirl.
Ashley L.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my most favorite drugstore eyeliners of all times. I love the formula that cover girl had created for this eyeliner. It glides on so smoothly, I don't have to go over it multiple times to get it to stick. I also love how it doesn't smudge easily.
Taylor Y.
Troutdale, OR
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Absolutely my favorite eye liner. The tip is amazingly perfect it lasts all day long (which is very important to me lol) I buy this product faithfully. Yes I try others but nothing has yet compared to it. I 100% recommend this as I already do to family and friends! Now my friends can't get enough of it either !
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have blue eyes and this grey perfectly made them pop! It was easy to use and control and a good blend with eye shadow. It is an easy color to wear day or night and of course a good price because it is a CoverGirl product. It is not my favorite because of how long it stayed but it is an overall good product.
missy t.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Eyeliner Grey Khaki glides on easy. I especially like the tip on the end. I love the fact this is a self sharpen eye pencil. The price is perfect for my budget. I am a repeat user of this product. COVERGIRL is perfect for my everyday beauty use! As an avid consumer I will purchase this product again.
Molly M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really like this pencil! It is easy to use, and I tight-line my lashes so the purple hue really helps my green eyes stand out. It is reasonably priced, and lasts for a long time! I am planning on buying it again! I also want to try the hunter green color.
Breanna M.
Martinez, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
This used to be the only eyeliner I wore in middle school, very easy to apply, but be careful not to break the tip. Not very lasting, by the end of the day it would be smudged or completely had disappeared. I'd recommend for those just starting out in makeup.
Jayda F.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I absolutely love this Cover Girl in this color specifically the Deep reddish Brown really brings out brown eyes and it's just beautiful. The product itself goes on really smooth and it's really cheap it also stays well on the water line which is a huge plus because most products smudge out within an hour
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging