BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

kristie H.
kristie H.
evansville, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This is a great product. Goes on smooth. Easy to use even if your not a professional. It also sharpens its self how cool is that! It is a very good price as well. You really should try this you want be sorry.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Best eyeliner hands down. I am so obsessed with this eyeliner. It goes great on lower and upper lid. It also has a smudge crush to clean up the eyeliner if you mess up !!!! I will buy this eyeliner for life !
Taelor B.
Taelor B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my staple eyeliner. I use this everyday to make my eyes stand out. It glides on smooth without dragging at my delicate skin and stays on all day. It also smokes out great for a nice subtle smokey eye.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
The Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eye pencil is a very nice eyeliner for beginners. It's pretty easy to get a steady and straight line on your eyelids. However, the pencil ran out of eyeliner kind of quickly.
Kristin h.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil was very precise and the color is a great match. I did like how the tip of the pencil made the application so easy, however it was harder to blend than I expected.
Jade J.
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Best eyeliner I have ever used. I have an issue with eyeliner running and bleeding on my eyes throughout the day and this is one product I have found that keeps this from happening. The price is great, too!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I wear this every day and won't waste my money on the expensive liners anymore! It goes on smooth without pulling my eyes. It stays on all day and will only come off with a makeup remover. I'm sold on this!
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this product before but not in this shade. I usually just use this to put on my water line. I bought this at Walmart but you can buy it at any drug store. I would of course buy this product again
Kaleighh F.
Kaleighh F.
West Haven
Review for: Black Onyx
I have bright blue eyes and I've always used black eye liner. I've been told to use brown, but I find this black works best to make my eye color pop. Love the product and love the way it makes my eyes look
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this for free from pinchme and loved the pigmentation of the eyeliner. But after my work day it smudged and I had a bit of raccoon eyes. I don't recommend for people with oily skin like myself.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging