BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
kim c.
I love it. you cant ask for a better one for the price. they also have a good number of colors to select from
Denise V.
Review for: Black Ink
I just started using this last week and it's already broke on me 5 different times. It's almost every time I start putting it on it decides to break off either on my eyelash or into the sink. It's almost TOO soft, but is easy to apply when it doesn't break. Love the look, but hate the quality.
Ashley T.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not my favorite eyeliner, but I usually have one of these on hand as backup if I run out of my other eyeliner and can't run to the store soon enough. I do winged eyeliner in the espresso color and I like how the small tip makes getting a perfect point easy. However, the small tip also makes it hard to get the thickness of the line right, and throughout the day this eyeliner smudges a lot, even with primer.
Abby R.
Washington, DC
Convenient and eye defining - love this pencil! It holds well during the day and is easy to touch up when going from day to evening events.
Alicia K.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It is bold and lasts all day. I use it by itself when not in the mood to put on eyeshadow.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
By far my favorite go to liner. I love that I don't need a sharpener to use it. That's a huge reason I always come back to this one.
Theresa C.
addison, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Out of the few eyeliners I've tried, this comes right out on the top! Lasting, vibrant, and smooth! Haven't found anything better so give this an A+!!
Nicole T.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I'm still kind of a novice when it comes to eyeliner because of all my terrible past experiences with them, this eyeliner changed it all for me! Smooth, easy application! Great staying power! Bold or natural, this versitale liner does it all!
Kristi K.
New Paris, OH
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a great eyeliner! It goes on smooth and easy. Also blends well with the blending tip
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Review for: Violet
Great liner i use on my upper lids. Goes lovely with a nice eyeshadow and then sometimes i line my lower line with it and then do my water line in black. IEasy to apply and lasts a long time.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging