BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ananya C.
Ananya C.
Review for: Black Onyx
Cost effective eyeliner. Not waterproof, and smudges a bit too easily. I have dark brown eyes, and I normally get blackish liners. It's long lasting as long as you don't touch/rub your eyes.
Aisha S.
Aisha S.
This eye pencil is indeed very pointy and is great for precise applications. Although I would personally not see myself using a pencil but a marker, this eye product is great for starters.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
This product goes on to the top lid.Also i like that they have a variety of colors to choose from. The soft smudger tip didn't work well with me though. I find it to be a bit pricey too.
Lea B.
Lea B.
Owen Sound
This liner is easy to apply and easy to use it is a to sided product with the liner on one side and a corrector/eraser on the other
The colour is a litttle dull but over all really good
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Welland, On, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites. love that I don't have to sharpen it. Goes in perfect has thin tip. Doesn't cost a fortune which is a bonus. I take this everywhere and it lasts quite a while
Diya E.
Diya E.
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this everyday, and it is part of my routine. I love this eyeliner, i do feel like the pencil is a bit to thin to draw the thick wings, but perfet for drawing the ouline.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this product every day! It goes on so easy and smooth and it stays on all day with out smearing! It's my go to any time especially when I'm wearing minimal make up.
Charity H.
Charity H.
Edmonton Alberta
I really like this eyeliner! It glides easily and really makes my blue eyes pop! I also really like its self sharpening! Its not too thick or thin... perfect thickness.
Shina L.
Shina L.
Denver, CO
I have a habit of buying eyeliners just to give them a try. I typically expect to be disappointed but I was shockingly surprised by this 1. This will be a repeat buy!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to liner when I use one. Easy to apply , goes on very smooth. Doesn't last as long as others I have tried, but it does the trick when I need to wear eye liner.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging