BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tara V.
Tara V.
The eyeliner was okay, but I prefer to get pencils because I like to sharpen them. The smudger was helpful to create a Smokey eye look. The price was good, although I would only use this as a back up to a pencil eye liner.
Kerene Z.
Kerene Z.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
When the liner is new, it dispenses rich color in a thin line that resists smudging and fading. The fine point makes it particularly easy to use for dotting between lashes; the bad news is that the tip breaks easily.
Grazielle S.
Grazielle S.
Brazil
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I bought this one but I have to say I'm still more fan of the pencil type, this ones you have to turn to get bigger always tends to break on my eye, maybe it's too thin. I don't know. But the color was amazing ;)
Mercedes R.
Mercedes R.
I love these eyeliners. They are so easy to apply and you never have to worry about sharpening it! Always goes on strong and stays on all day. The smudge edge is also extremely useful! My favorite for sure.
Tia M.
Tia M.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I really liked this eyeliner by cover girl. It is very black just how I like my eyeliners to be, I was also able to get a sharp wing. The point is perfect. It didn't rub or smudge and I have oily skin.
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love how it glides on so smooth and easy. I can make hard lines or easy tone lines with ease at anytime. It literally lasts all day without a doubt this is a must have in my make up bag and my purse.
Mylène B.
Mylène B.
This is my go-to eye liner. I use it every single day! I love it for creating a simple fine line, but I also use it to smudge to create a wider line or smokey look. Plus the price is very reasonable.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is an amazing product goes on smooth and flawless. Don't feel sticky or thick on eyes. I totally recommend this cover girl product. Worked well for me and I bet if you try you will love it too.
Elisabeth H.
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using Covergirl Onyx liner for as long as I remember and it truly is the only one for me..I've tried others but I always go back to my Covergirl as it really makes my Blue eyes pop!!!
Cory E.
Cory E.
Review for: Black Ink
10/10 everyt time i have this eye pencil on black and capuccino they work great, very pigmented always use them when I'm going to a party or an event that requires heavy makeup, cheap and lasting
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging