BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amber S.
My go to eyeliner!! Goes on smooth and dark. Doesn't run or smudge and you don't need a sharpener!
Anaya G.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a great elf product ! the prices are good ! this product didn't rub or smudge . i love it 5 of 5 stars
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I have been using this for years and years and always repurchase it. i don't really know how to use eyeliner so it is good for me. however, it is a bit smudgy. if thats the look you like, great. but if not, its a problem
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
One of the great benefits of this is doesn't have to be sharpened. Usually when you get into sharpening eye liner pencils you hurt your eye or could possibly cause damage to your eyelid. Another great benefit of this is it goes on smooth and has a blender tip at the other end. Its also water resistant, however I do notice that throughout the day with any eyeliner I have used it always seems to run in the corners.
amanda k.
I alternate between different cover girl liners and am currently using this one. I do like it! You don't have to sharpen or heat it. It goes on black the first time and last a while. You twist the end to eject more liner stick. The other end has a small wedged sponge to correct errors. Only con is it has a tendency to fade and to leak into your eyeball...
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Possibly the best eyeliner I've used. I'm always perfectly fine with the cheap-o pencil but when I want something good this is what I get. It always glides on well and stays on, and goes on top eyelids as easy and quick as liquid. Makes it super easy for me to take my look up a notch.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go-to every day eyeliner. I have been using this product for years in the darkest shade and it's extremely easy to use. It simply twists up for more pencil and I rarely have issues with it breaking/wasting product. I have tried other self-sharpening eyeliners and this is by far my favorite. Definitely something to keep in your makeup bag!
Jennifer M.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I don't usually use this brand for eyeliner. I like the color but it wears off quickly. I also wear contacts and it rubs off on my contacts and I have to constantly take them out and clean them. I won't buy this brand again.
Kelly F.
I am in love with this eyeliner. I use it daily. It's the perfect mix between liquid and pencil. If you're like me and don't like the sharpness of a pencil or the messiness of liquid, this is definitely the best choice. It's nice not having to sharpen it but still being able to have a precise point and do your eye makeup different everyday. It can wipe off easily and smudge, but that's only if you touch your eyes a lot. Every eyeliner will do that.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Ok, the pencil is never sharp, so you get a pretty fat line if you aren't careful. i thought the other end was too much for the liner. it ended up wiping some of it off, and it was kind of a mess. I'd maybe purchase again in black but not in the gray color--way too soft of a color.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging