BY COVERGIRL #58 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I bought this product recently and I actually like it stay on my eyes without a mess I love the way Blacks stay on my eyes ..
Kelly F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can't get enough of this color. I have hazel/green eyes, and this color really makes my eyes pop without being too harsh. It smudges into a smokey eye very well, and has a creamy consistency that is easy to apply. With that being said, I find that it rubs off quite easily, and I often have lines on my brow bone where my lash line hits. I'm prone to rubbing my eyes or touching my face, and this product can't handle the abuse well enough.
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I bought it when the liner I used to use (Maybelline Unstoppable Liner) was out of stock and I am completely impressed. I love that it is self-sharpening and easy to apply. The formula is creamy and glides on for easy application. The waterproof formula stays on all day so my eyes are lined just as well at 6pm as they are at 10am. It is easy to remove with makeup remover wipes. I would definitely recommend it.
Katarina V.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using pencil eyeliners for as long as I can remember and they'd always leave me disappointed. This product is amazing because of its fine point, which helps a lot in getting that perfect cat eye that I could never achieve with pencil eyeliner. This eyeliner also lasts all day. I tend to forget I'm wearing it, so when I accidentally rub my eye(s), it doesn't even smudge!
Meghan H.
This is one of my favourite eyeliners to buy! I like pencil liners but I find them sometimes hard to apply, but the softness of this liner makes application very smooth and simple! I usually opt for a black or brown shade, but I like that they offer a few other colour options. Overall, I just find this eyeliner very easy to work with in comparison to others I've tried!
C B.
I have purchased and repurchased this in both black and brown. Amazing for those struggling with the perfect cat-eye. The liner is smooth and pigmented, and the amazing angled sponge at the end of the liner allows you to modify your look - use the flat end to smudge the color for a smoky look, or use the pointed tip to drag color gently into a perfect winged liner!
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Personally, I don't really like eyeliner. But this is an exception, the way it applies it so nice. I have repurchased this before when I was doing a Halloween costume. Even though I stress on trying to not pock my eye, this on is worth it. The colour just makes my eyes look a little larger, since I apply it winged and add a highlighter together.
Genesis S.
Whittier, CA
Hands down, one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried. Even better than many of the high brands you purchase at Sephora. It's a great black, lasts all day, and very easy to apply. You can buy it at any drugstore for about six dollars. Only down side is it finishes really quickly so you have to repurchase frequently. But it's so worth it!
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can't go without this eyeliner. I've tried many different ones which include the liquid ones and I just can't use anything else. This eyeliner goes on so easy. I'm not for sure what the end piece is for but I'm sure others might know how to use it. I am always stocked up on this product and would recommend to everyone.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Review for: Black Ink
It was definitely a decent eyeliner, though I wish it had a bit more staying power. I'm used to very opaque waterproof liquid eyeliners, so I needed to be a little more careful if my eyes watered from allergies. It has a nice fine point on it which makes cat eye liner a much more simple application.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this gel, liquid or in pencil form? Is it a crayon?
Tia C.
East Moline, IL
Im just wondering if this was the best or if something else is and something that is not the expensive any help is appreciated.
dafne o.
How well does this eyeliner hold up in warm weather? By this I mean packaging and once applied.
Laura J.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had trouble with eyeliner transferring from my tight line to my lower lash! Does this product stay put or will it transfer as well?
Christina B.
Pleasanton, TX
Does this smear or get in creases during wear?