BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

MMahin A.
MMahin A.
Toronto
Review for: Black Onyx
I always use eyeliner, I use them all the time, you'll never see me without them, They are quite handy, simple packaging, I use them everyday and all the time, they are okay price and they are good value, probably won't buy again, sometimes they smudge
Michelle Ann B.
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton, ON
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Perfect point eye pencils are always in my bag.
This burgundy pencil was a complete accidental purchase... I'M SO HAPPY that I grabbed instead of my usual black pencils
Burgundy is a beautiful color and really adds to your eyes.
Hope I find this again!
Karen J.
Karen J.
Review for: Hunter Green
I like this product but it is not better than the Avon Glimmersticks. The colour pops out though so I use it for more dramatic effect. Pencil size is too small and pencil runs out within two weeks. i have switched to Avon Diamond Glimmersticks though
Arilla B.
Arilla B.
Oklahoma city , Oklahoma
Review for: Black Onyx
You better bet i do not leave the house without my eyeliner even if I'm not actually wearing facial full coverage makeup i still try to wear my eyeliner so that my eyes pop and do not look so tired. There are waterproof version available if needed.
Louise V.
Louise V.
Review for: Hunter Green
This is the most reliable, long lasting eyeliner I have used. Love the colour and how easy it applies smoothly. This is great value for money, and last longer than other eye pencils I have used before. I highly recommend others to try this pencil.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
I like that you don't have to sharpen a pencil (it's worth the extra few dollars) and that the line is thin so you can make your eyeliner and think or thin as you want. It also makes it easier to fix if your liner isn't the same on both eyes
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Sutton west, ON
" I have been using this product for over 10 years and I will never change eyeliners!
I get complements daily on my eyeliner, and everyone always wants to know what I use. Always say, I'm a Covergirl and would never use another product!! "
Shanara W.
Shanara W.
Review for: Black Ink
I love my liquid eyeliner as much as the next girl, but some of these felt tip like eyeliners are getting some serious brownie points in my books, and this is no exception! My eyeliner has never looked so even! A definite recommend!
Tara V.
Tara V.
The eyeliner was okay, but I prefer to get pencils because I like to sharpen them. The smudger was helpful to create a Smokey eye look. The price was good, although I would only use this as a back up to a pencil eye liner.
Kerene Z.
Kerene Z.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
When the liner is new, it dispenses rich color in a thin line that resists smudging and fading. The fine point makes it particularly easy to use for dotting between lashes; the bad news is that the tip breaks easily.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging