BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
BreAnn L.
Review for: Black Ink
I prefer this kind of eyeliner over the pencil or liquid liner. I don't have problems with it running from my water line. Probably my favorite eyeliner!
Janine  V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and doesn't skip. I love the color too and bonus... It stays all day
Nicole G.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my go to eye liner. It goes on smooth and even. Lasts all day but also easy to blend when I get my lines a little too thick. Seriously, one of my favorite items in my makeup bag!
Vivi M.
Review for: Ink It!
Best eyeliner i ever used , my eye liner be on fleeekkk lol it always come out straight and perfect and it never runs down . i recommand this to a lot of females that love to have their eye liner on fleek lol
Monica A.
Andersonville, TN
Love this stuff! I come back to this eyeliner over & over. Super easy to apply, easy to create a thick or thin look. Love it!
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Goes smoothly onto waterline and stays put for several hours if you put on multiple layers. would be better if waterproof
Allison H.
Mount Joy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Great color, and lasting wear. No need to retouch, it lasts all day perfectly. Quick and easy way to dress up everyday make up.
Rachel R.
Logan, UT
Review for: Black Onyx
East application. I have had to warm up other pencils in the past for them to apply so smoothly and liberally. This pencil goes on quickly and it easy to control. Wish it lasted longer.
Ana P.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love it! It is the perfect everyday liner. I have been using this liner for some time now.
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It!
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging