BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emma G.
Marstons Mls, MA
This eyeliner is a lifesaver. It doesn't take long to apply, and the fact that it's self-sharpening is even better. I love that it comes with a smudger on the end. My eyes are pretty light brown, but I use black and it creates a seamless look.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the best eyeliner out there! Goes on smooth, smudges well with the included sponge end, lasts all day long!
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I love gel liner so this was a no brainer for me to buy. My old favorite was the Maybelline one that came in a pot but this is SO much easier to use, it's in self sharpening pencil. It's never broken on me either. I love this eyeliner.
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
For the price, it's great. It glides on very nicely like more expensive brands. However, the lasting power is not as great as more expensive brands. The smudger on the back is pretty useless, but as long as you aren't buying this purely for that then this eyeliner would be a great buy.
Alexis W.
Clemson, SC
This is the best eyeliner I've used. It smudges perfectly but stays put. The pigment is exactly what I wanted.
Randi H.
Kinda steep price but over all its the best pencil type of eyeliner out there!
Shannon S.
I can get a perfect line with this eye liner and not any smudges giving me a well defined bright eye.
Amal K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Incredible pigment and smooth application! Sadly I tend to break mine sometime while trying to apply it but that doesn't stop it from being my favorite pencil eyeliner.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
The color is extremely beautiful and I love how soft it is so I don't have trouble applying it to my upper lid and it does not pull and stretch my skin while applying.
Destiny H.
Wilkesboro, NC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my go-to eyeliner. Gives a smooth look and makes eyes stand out. Totally recommend 100%!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging