BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Just for a shade different than black I purchased this product from my local chemist.
It does not clump and glides on smoothly. I have only used it once but it stayed on all day.
It was nice to tone down the eyeliner colour. Covergirl is a brand that I have grown to love.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product it goes on so smooth it's amazing very easy to apply and very affordable price. It's very long lasting and the colour is amazing its. Better the. Any eyeliner I have used before and I haven't gone back I buy this all the time now it's my go to eye liner
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cape Breton, NS
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergril Eyeliner Grey Khaki is very easy to apply even for hands that are arthritic and has nice packaging and easy to open for hands that don't work so well. I use this product several times a week. Yes, I would buy this product again and would tell others about it.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Muncie, IN
This is my favorite brand of eyeliner, and it's pretty decently priced. The name is definitely accurate--the pencil always comes to a perfect point, making it super easy to apply. I use black or gray to go for a smokey look with my blue eyes. 100% recommend to others.
Giovana P.
Giovana P.
Santa Juliana, MG
Review for: Grey Khaki
Esse lápis é maravilhoso! Meus olhos são bem sensíveis e não ficaram lacrimejando, o lápis é bem pgmentado, a aplicação se torna bem mais simples por isso. A duração dele é inacreditável, dura muito. Não escorre com o tempo, como costuma acontecer com outras marcas.
Christian B.
Christian B.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I enjoyed this product although generally I buy it in a brown shade. I use this product at least once or twice a week generally for my lower lash line. I blends out well and seems to last through the day. This is a product I will likely purchase again in the future.
Andreia C.
Andreia C.
Review for: Black Onyx

eyeliner helps me a lot to make up on the day and makes my very beautiful eyes , leaving me completely beautiful and magic to appear in front of any person is famous or not xD

I learned and gained experience to do eyeliner thanks to this product , thank you , try
Christine M.
Christine M.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
This is a really great product. It is really easy to put on and very long lasting. It isn't too expensive either. It would fit into almost anyone's budget. It works just as good as its competitors. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a really good product.
Tiya G.
Tiya G.
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner. i use it on my waterline almost everyday. i use the black color. i don't always line my water line but when i do this works great. my eyes are dark brown. it lasts a very long time. i would recommend this to everyone. great purchase
Mélissa S.
Mélissa S.
proulxville , quebec
Review for: Ink It!
It is nice I guess for the colours but there's not much product and the tip keeps breaking I even bought two of these to be sure ! But if you succeed to put it on your eyes, it does look nice all day. Would recommend Maybelline instead for a stronger pencil
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging