BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
C B.
C B.
I have purchased and repurchased this in both black and brown. Amazing for those struggling with the perfect cat-eye. The liner is smooth and pigmented, and the amazing angled sponge at the end of the liner allows you to modify your look - use the flat end to smudge the color for a smoky look, or use the pointed tip to drag color gently into a perfect winged liner!
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Personally, I don't really like eyeliner. But this is an exception, the way it applies it so nice. I have repurchased this before when I was doing a Halloween costume. Even though I stress on trying to not pock my eye, this on is worth it. The colour just makes my eyes look a little larger, since I apply it winged and add a highlighter together.
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried. Even better than many of the high brands you purchase at Sephora. It's a great black, lasts all day, and very easy to apply. You can buy it at any drugstore for about six dollars. Only down side is it finishes really quickly so you have to repurchase frequently. But it's so worth it!
Tara-Lee U.
Tara-Lee U.
The COVERGIRL, Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Starlighting (235) was a gift given to me in my Christmas stocking. I had asked for an eyeliner that was easy to use and would be perfect for doing winged styled liner. I use this eyeliner almost everyday and would repurchase again. I like the thin tip for giving me the most accurate application.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Winkler, Manitoba
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can't go without this eyeliner. I've tried many different ones which include the liquid ones and I just can't use anything else. This eyeliner goes on so easy. I'm not for sure what the end piece is for but I'm sure others might know how to use it. I am always stocked up on this product and would recommend to everyone.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Review for: Black Ink
It was definitely a decent eyeliner, though I wish it had a bit more staying power. I'm used to very opaque waterproof liquid eyeliners, so I needed to be a little more careful if my eyes watered from allergies. It has a nice fine point on it which makes cat eye liner a much more simple application.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Victoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the only eyeliner I use as of right now because the price is great and the product lasts a long time. I like to use a lot of eyeliner with a big wing and this eyeliner always does the trick. Although it isn't waterproof or smudge proof, it still does the trick and applies amazing.
Swathi R.
Swathi R.
Milpitas, California
Review for: Black Onyx
This gives you the best, most precise winged eyeliner. the only problem is that it gets rubbed off so easily. you only need to touch your eye for the color to come off. if you are extremely careful about touching your eyes when you have eyeliner on, then this would be beautiful for you.
Mathusha D.
Mathusha D.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is an OK product considering it is a pencil. Now a days there are gel and felt tip eyeliners which last longer and give off a more fierce look. The pencil is not bad but could be stronger on top of eyeshadow and last a little bit longer. Overall as a pencil it is doing its job well
Janet P.
Janet P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I just began using this eyeliner and I bought it because it was on sale. I like that you don't need to sharpen it when it wears down but it does smudge a lot and I'm always trying to fix it halfway through my day. I would not buy this again and wonder if it was on sale for this reason/
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging