BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samantha K.
Hernando , MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner! I wear my eyeliner "winged" almost every day and this makes it so easy to draw them on! Plus, it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend!
April G.
Edgewater, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have purchased this item more than once. The color is natural looking on me; I have dark eyes. I love black eyeliner, but not everyday.
Maria A.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Loved this product! Went on smooth and easy. No smudges. Great product value for price.
Vivi M.
Review for: Ink It!
Best eyeliner i ever used , my eye liner be on fleeekkk lol it always come out straight and perfect and it never runs down . i recommand this to a lot of females that love to have their eye liner on fleek lol
Steph L.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great for lining just below my lower lashes and love the smaller, rounded tip for lining my waterline. A little difficult to line upper lashes with because my hand isn't as steady to use this on my upper lash line.
Kim B.
Melbourne, KY
Affordable and glides on easy! I use black only but the color is nice and dark.
Allison W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
While this eyeliner does seem to do the job, it doesn't seem to do it as well as other eyeliners I have used before. This eyeliner always seems to take too much pressure to apply to my eye. When you finally are able to get it on and at the amount you want your eyes are all red and it just took too much time. I would like the colors of this and other eyeliners Covergirl has, but this one is a no-go for me.
Phoebe D.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
It's rare that I enjoy eyeliner so much, but let me tell you, this is some of the best I've used. The color, the way it rolls on. It's just overall amazing
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was the very first eyeliner i ever bought. i didn't want a too dramatic look so i opted for great. i was very happy with my purchase and would really recommend this to everyone if you want something cheap. buy it especially if there's the BOGO deals.
melanie G.
Saint Charles, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this product its def. worth every penny spent on it. It holds well thru out my work day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging