BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alexandria H.
Hodgenville, KY
Review for: Copper Ink 270
While I had heard this was decent eyeliner, it didn't quite go with my tastes. Since I have brown eyes, it didn't complement them too well.
Sabrina B.
Tullahoma, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product easy application. Long staying and absolutely amazing. Will buy again for sure
Jill G.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Ink It!
I really like this. I only wear eyeliner on "special occasions" and this one is my fave. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, they make this easy to apply for the untrained and non-steady hand.
Kealia H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
My go to eyeliner. I love the point and precision of the liner. Easy to use and beginner friendly.
Nicole H.
Arlington, Wa
This is the ONLY eyeliner that I ever use! It's smooth to apply and you don't get poked in the eye by a sharp wood pencil!

Nicole D.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner is easy to apply. It looks as good as liquid eyeliner even after all day wear. The eyeliner application is much easier than the liquid type.
katherine g.
Jamestown , KY
I absolutely love make up, but due to my oily skin it's hard for me to find an eyeliner that doesn't run. Although, the perfect point plus isn't my favorite from CoverGirl, it is a decent brand that I occasionally use, if the supermarket is out of the kind I usually use.
April R.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love a good, dark, long lasting black eyeliner, and this one is all of that!
Claire H.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Violet
I like this eyeshadow, but it tends to get clumpy on the inside as time goes on. You have to add a little water to it to make it liquid again.
Christina R.
Sanbornville, NH
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner it is by far.my favorite!..It glides on so easily and I have been using this brand for years, I have tried many others but most seems I get irritation not with this one though..It stays on pretty good too
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging