BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eye liner because it is self sharpening!!!! It's super nice because it comes in so many colors and glides on.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
College Place, WA
I love this eyeliner. I goes on smooth and dark and it is easy to make the perfect cat eye. I buy this in multiples just to make sure I don't run out. I would definitely recommend it.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I can't get enough of this color. I have hazel/green eyes, and this color really makes my eyes pop without being too harsh. It smudges into a smokey eye very well, and has a creamy consistency that is easy to apply. With that being said, I find that it rubs off quite easily, and I often have lines on my brow bone where my lash line hits. I'm prone to rubbing my eyes or touching my face, and this product can't handle the abuse well enough.
Katharine A.
Katharine A.
London, Greater London
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! I bought it when the liner I used to use (Maybelline Unstoppable Liner) was out of stock and I am completely impressed. I love that it is self-sharpening and easy to apply. The formula is creamy and glides on for easy application. The waterproof formula stays on all day so my eyes are lined just as well at 6pm as they are at 10am. It is easy to remove with makeup remover wipes. I would definitely recommend it.
Katarina V.
Katarina V.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Ink It!
I've been using pencil eyeliners for as long as I can remember and they'd always leave me disappointed. This product is amazing because of its fine point, which helps a lot in getting that perfect cat eye that I could never achieve with pencil eyeliner. This eyeliner also lasts all day. I tend to forget I'm wearing it, so when I accidentally rub my eye(s), it doesn't even smudge!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
This is one of my favourite eyeliners to buy! I like pencil liners but I find them sometimes hard to apply, but the softness of this liner makes application very smooth and simple! I usually opt for a black or brown shade, but I like that they offer a few other colour options. Overall, I just find this eyeliner very easy to work with in comparison to others I've tried!
C B.
C B.
I have purchased and repurchased this in both black and brown. Amazing for those struggling with the perfect cat-eye. The liner is smooth and pigmented, and the amazing angled sponge at the end of the liner allows you to modify your look - use the flat end to smudge the color for a smoky look, or use the pointed tip to drag color gently into a perfect winged liner!
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Personally, I don't really like eyeliner. But this is an exception, the way it applies it so nice. I have repurchased this before when I was doing a Halloween costume. Even though I stress on trying to not pock my eye, this on is worth it. The colour just makes my eyes look a little larger, since I apply it winged and add a highlighter together.
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, one of the best eyeliners I have ever tried. Even better than many of the high brands you purchase at Sephora. It's a great black, lasts all day, and very easy to apply. You can buy it at any drugstore for about six dollars. Only down side is it finishes really quickly so you have to repurchase frequently. But it's so worth it!
Tara-Lee U.
Tara-Lee U.
The COVERGIRL, Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Starlighting (235) was a gift given to me in my Christmas stocking. I had asked for an eyeliner that was easy to use and would be perfect for doing winged styled liner. I use this eyeliner almost everyday and would repurchase again. I like the thin tip for giving me the most accurate application.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging