BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
Review for: Black Ink
Found these on sale at my local drug store and picked up silver and golden ink. I really like how they go on and show up and I'm really glad I found them! Would purchase for full price.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
West Liberty, OH
This eyeliner is everything! The only eyeliner i use or recommend other than liquid. I have used this for years and dont feel a need to try another brand.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good eyeliner very pigmented and easy to use. It's very inexpensive for what you get out of it. This product is great for doing your eyeliner. My eye color is a dark brown and I would use the color in black.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
I have used this eyeliner for a very long time. It's really smooth and stays on very well! I recommend it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
All time favorite eyeliner. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day. Easy to build up or smudge out. Best color for blonde hair/blue eyes. Subtle but visible.
I have been using this eyeliner for as long as I can remember. It goes on super easily and you don't have to use a lot in order to get the look you want. I use the "expresso" color which is a very nice tone...not too bold, not too light!!
Raechal W.
Raechal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner so much! I'm normally not one for liquid eyeliner because I struggle to apply it. This Perfect Point Plus goes on very smoothly and precisely. The color is intense and lasts all day! The price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a daily go-to eyeliner.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
I have been using this eyeliner for 10 years and have yet to find a different brand eyeliner that I like as much as this one. I wear eyeliner on my water line and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all or make my vision blurry, I honestly don't even feel like its there. I like that its self sharpening, affordable, and easy to find.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite, I don't like pencil but this makes it easier to use. Love this color too!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is very easy to use. I'm not very good at applying eyeliner but this definitely makes it easier. I would recommend this over a pencil.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging