BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Im love to use eyeliners and its perfect to me. It runs perfect at the eye and st ay all day.
Melanie C.
Quakertown, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is the best eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't pull. It lasts all day and does not make you look like a raccoon by the end of the day.
Kelsey H.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is a great great great product. The eyeliner gets a perfect straight line every time!
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really wanted to love this eyeliner. This is my second time trying it, but I have had little success with it. I have a difficult time with the liner, especially on my lower lid. I often have to go over the lid multiple times to get coverage.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner! It is simple to use and looks great with my everyday wear and also when I want an evening look.
Nicole N.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Works great! application is smooth another great covergirl product! would definitely recommend for the price.
Review for: Ink It!
I wish this item was more pigmented and the formula was more consistent I felt like it dried out fast.
Amanda C.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is the only liner I will use for tight lining. The color is perfect, goes on so smooth and the self sharpening eliminates any breaks I would usually get with a pencil liner.
Jacqueline S.
Review for: Ink It!
A bit heavy, but very easy to apply. Can flake after about 6 hours. I thought it was good for the price!
Christina R.
lorain, Oh
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth, perfect for my lower lashes. Does have a tendency to smudge some as the day goes on, but not a big deal when I like the quality of the product itself
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging