BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jamaica, NY
This is such a convient product it sharpens it self and it's a easy use eyeliner it glides on perfectly and it's very pigmented and the smudge tip is great for a smoker eye and the formula stays in place and is waterproof which is great for someonelike me whose eyes are extreamly water I recommend this product
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go-to every day eyeliner. I have been using this product for years in the darkest shade and it's extremely easy to use. It simply twists up for more pencil and I rarely have issues with it breaking/wasting product. I have tried other self-sharpening eyeliners and this is by far my favorite. Definitely something to keep in your makeup bag!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeliner. Easy application, great color choices and I love the smudger sponge that is attached to the end. I have used this for years and will continue to because it's great.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner. The line is perfect and consistent when applied. I have tried many other eyeliners, but i always come back to this one. My only complaint is that sometimes the top line can smudge a bit during the day.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Despite the perfect point claim, I only do my wing with liquid eyeliner. I only use this for my waterline and underneath my eye. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly without tugging the delicate skin by my eyes. It can smudge, but not too much. Overall it's a really great product, especially for the price.
LaShaundrea W.
LaShaundrea W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its versatile, i use it as the liner and over my eye as well to make my laces look better in addition to my eyeshadow
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite, I don't like pencil but this makes it easier to use. Love this color too!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
I usually use cover girl as my go to just for price alone because I can't afford to spend a lot, but I think with eyeliner you get what you pay for with this one. I used it and the tip kept breaking like lead on a pencil tip. Wasted the whole thing pretty much. Just spend a little more and get something else!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
All time favorite eyeliner. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day. Easy to build up or smudge out. Best color for blonde hair/blue eyes. Subtle but visible.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Canton, MA
A little on the dryer side of eye pencils, but this is the skinniest pencil at the drugstore. It lasts and you can smudge it out.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging