BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I used to love this in highschool. It was a great liner color that wasn't too harsh.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Landing, NJ
This is a great product, and its quick and easy to use. It goes on very smoothly, and does not smudge.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing, cat eye on point. And is crayon cause I hate liquid eye liner
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I've constantly had issues with eyeliner over the years. In fact, I've never been able to actually use it properly before - which is why I have called myself a failure as a girl! But this eyeliner has been a godsend for me. It glides super easily, doesn't smear, and no sharpening is always a plus. Plus I love the selection of colors. The gold is by far, my favorite. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product to review it can't wait to try it hurt so many good things about it I love the pigment I did try A swatch on my hand and it's been there for a few hours through washing dishes cooking and everything else, didn't mirror or smudge it held up really good
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
Jackson, OH
I love this product it is cheap, and clean. No main thence and it is always ready to be used. It can last for an entire work day!
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyeliner! I like that it's not like eyeliner pencils you have to sharpen. It goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge. I will get this kind of eyeliner that you just have to twist to move the eyeliner pen up!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really use eye line but when I do this is my go to one. No sharpening required
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use this daily. I buy 2 at a time just to make sure I dont run out. It goes on smoothly. Which is my favorite part. And I love the color because it goes well. Not too dRk or bright. One of .y favortie produxts.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Winfield Park , NJ
Goes on so smooth. its a great eye liner because it lasts. so ladys try it, its amazing
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging