BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Logan S.
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
This is my go to liner! So much ease of use! No sharpening required here! It lasts a fair amount of time but I do tend to reapply at least once throughout an evening. I prefer this over the pricier brands that have equal quality.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. I have used it for years. It's inexpensive and found at almost all stores. I usually use the expresso color but I just tried the burgundy. It's goes great with neutral eye shadow for a subtle bit of color.
T O.
T O.
I love this eyeliner, but it can get a bit smudgy at times. I have allergies so my eyes water a bit more than normal
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
addison, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Out of the few eyeliners I've tried, this comes right out on the top! Lasting, vibrant, and smooth! Haven't found anything better so give this an A+!!
Divya B.
Divya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really in love with these eyeliners. It is so easy to apply and it makes wings very easily. It is also very pigmented. It goes on very smoothly. I would recommend this to eyeliner lovers.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Lombard, Il
LOVE this eyeliner. Used it for my birthday party and it stayed all night, no smudging, and it looked really good. I got so many compliments! This is definitely something I would use again! I highly recommend this! The perfect eyeliner for the working girl/guy (I don't judge).
Krystal Y.
Krystal Y.
Lenoir
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Last for hours with no smearing! Great price. Cover girl has various colors of eyeliners
Ruchi P.
Ruchi P.
I have used this eyeliner for many years (just about everyday) in the color Onyx. It's great because I don't have to sharpen it and has a sponge attached for blending.While you can get cheaper pencils, I still think this is a good buy. I do think it smudges easily and leaves me with raccoon eyes sometimes if I use too much and rub my eyes, but the liner comes off better than other brands I've tried.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Am ways have an issue with it running and smudging. Never last all day. But love how smooth it goes o
Trenton, NJ
It could be better. wasn't what i expected it to be. i like the pencils better than the crayon type
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging