BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Hayley H.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Eyeliner is one of my favorite makeup products and CoverGirl does it right, this is one of my favorite eyeliners by them!
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
I love that I never have to set this eyeliner down in order to find a sharpener. It glides on smooth and is never clumpy. It's got a narrow tip so that it goes right where I want it to, but it's also easy to smudge for those days when I'm "just winging it." (Get it? ;) I don't use the sponge every time, but when I have, it's met its purpose with great aplomb. Thanks CG!
Rene M.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I don't use eyeliner every day but when I do really like the Cover Girl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and easy to use.
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
Review for: Ink It!
I love all cover girls products. Their eyeliner is awesome and easy to use. Very easy to apply and remove.
Maranda J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have searched for the right eyeliner and tried many different brands. From Revlon to cover girl and from liquid eyeliner to the good ole pencil eyeliner. I've came to the conclusion that I prefer not to use liquid eyeliner. But I really do like cover girl eyeliner. it stays on really well and I don't ever have to re-apply it through out the day.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never use eye liner, but when I do, Covergirl is my go to. The self sharpening pencil makes it effortless to put makeup on. which is exactly what i need
Jazmin R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Cocoa Ink
For me this product didn't last very long it smudged way too easily wasn't very pigmented and it dried out so fast that I didn't want to repurchase I wouldn't recommend
Jenny D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I like cover girl eyeliner. I have used it for years. It always covers
Smooth and stays on great.
Mary D.
I love using this eye liner! It's always at the perfect point I need to get my liner on!
Nicole G.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my go to eye liner. It goes on smooth and even. Lasts all day but also easy to blend when I get my lines a little too thick. Seriously, one of my favorite items in my makeup bag!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging