BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Kristin h.
Kristin h.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil was very precise and the color is a great match. I did like how the tip of the pencil made the application so easy, however it was harder to blend than I expected.
Jade J.
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Best eyeliner I have ever used. I have an issue with eyeliner running and bleeding on my eyes throughout the day and this is one product I have found that keeps this from happening. The price is great, too!
Monica H.
Monica H.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I wear this every day and won't waste my money on the expensive liners anymore! It goes on smooth without pulling my eyes. It stays on all day and will only come off with a makeup remover. I'm sold on this!
Kaleighh F.
Kaleighh F.
West Haven
Review for: Black Onyx
I have bright blue eyes and I've always used black eye liner. I've been told to use brown, but I find this black works best to make my eye color pop. Love the product and love the way it makes my eyes look
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
San Jacinto, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this product before but not in this shade. I usually just use this to put on my water line. I bought this at Walmart but you can buy it at any drug store. I would of course buy this product again
Gia N.
Gia N.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love cover girl products they have such a great selection ! I only buy my eyeliner through them ! It last long and i don't have to reapply it back on through the day and it doesn't smug love the prpduct
Sereima C.
Sereima C.
Gas City, IN
Review for: Black Ink
I tried this twice and was happy with the results. It was pretty thin to me (very good) and it didn't smudge either. I believe is a must use accessory and I would totally recommend this to none out there.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this for free from pinchme and loved the pigmentation of the eyeliner. But after my work day it smudged and I had a bit of raccoon eyes. I don't recommend for people with oily skin like myself.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Mission, TX
Review for: Black Ink
This product Is awesome, it marks on very well and easy. It didn't come off with sweat or when exercising! It has a good point to make the perfect line. Plus this brand is amazing and good for your bucks.
RoseMary M.
RoseMary M.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Review for: Deep Burgundy
They stay on the water line pretty well through out around 6 hours. Probably longer if you don't work hard and sweat. I love the color, there is no irritation and it's soft enough to put on the upper lid.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging