BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Erika L.
Pleasant Hill
So easy to apply and stays on all day! Easy to correct mistakes too! There is no need to go over it multiple times, it's very black!
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyeliner I've tried! The price is so fair, the eyeliner is smooth, no need to sharpen, and always stays on all day.
katherine g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its an amazing eyeliner. I use this product everyday and it's great ! 2 different sides. One is the pencil and the other to smear it
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like most eyeliner pencils, it works. It's not fantastic for me but I do like that I don't have to worry about the tip breaking off!
Samantha W.
Teaneck
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
These are decent eyeliners. They are somewhat pigmented but they come off on my water line and they don't last super long in general.
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
Review for: Charcoal
Love this self sharpening eyeliner. It's easy to use and it stays on all day. I have recommended it to friends and they love it too.
Aislinn D.
San Diego, CA
I have been using these eyeliners for years! My go-to is the black, but sometimes the charcoal or blue add a fun aspect to my look.
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It was easy going on the lid. I wish it had stayed put all day, but unfortunately it didn't. I ended up with smudging under my eye.
Angel H.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Blah, Ok product. Would not purchase unless i had to. I did like the color. Only bought it because my regular one was out of stock
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye liner, it's smooth and looks great. I love using this and think it's been one of my favorites. A bit pricey but worth it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging