BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used cover girl eye liner for years. It's a great cheaper product. The price may be cheaper but the quality is top notch.
Andi M.
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth, easy and precisely. And if you mess up, there is a little eraser to fix it! There are also a variety of colors
grace y.
grace y.
Oshkosh, WI
This product isn't that pigmented, but it is easy application. It wipes off easily and also creases throughout the day. Also, the product breaks very easily if you aren't careful. I would maybe start with this product if you're new to using eyeliner.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I used to love this in highschool. It was a great liner color that wasn't too harsh.
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked! It applies super easy and the color is really black. The texture is creamy but when it dries it is fixed very well, does not run and is approved of water, however at the time of removal the color comes out easily with the make-up remover. Also has in favor that it is an automatic pencil that facilitates the use. I recommend it
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I love Perfect Point Plus! I have been using this eyeliner for years now. I love that I never have to sharpen it and I love the smudge part at the end. My go to color for everyday is espresso but I have tried the black and gay as well.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Green Springs, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eye liner. Most eyeliner irritates my eyes, this is one of the few that I can wear and my eyes aren't irritated and watery and it doesn't smear halfway down my face. I love this stuff and recommend it to anyone looking for eyeliner!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Red Hill, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I like this product because I only have to apply it once all day and it still looks good. Goes on easy.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent liner. I'm not a big fan of the smudger as it tends to break easier than others I've tried. The size of the liner is great for tightlining as well as waterlining. This is supposed to be water resistant but I have noticed sweat does make it run a bit.
Karol H.
Karol H.
Damascus, MD
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Literally the only liner i will use now. This stuff is fantastic! Goes on easy and smooth and lasts all day!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging