BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stacie S.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I honestly can't get into words how much I love this eyeliner , I can never , NEVER , find a perfect pointed eyeliner honestly and it just frustrates me ya know?? But I've been in love with this amazing product since the first time I used it!!
Daniela R.
I got mine in the color charcoal for Christmas this year! I really like the product it is really smooth and sharp, it smudges nicely, and it makes my eyes look bigger! My only problem with this product is it's not the product...I heard that covergirl tests on animals!! And for me that is not ok so I'm trying to finish it up and I won't repurchase it. It may just be a rumor but for me I understand for medicine and things you may need to test on animals but for makeup? I love makeup but it's not necessary and harming animals for something that isn't even necessary makes me mad and it's annoying because I like a lot of covergirl's products but I have vowed to never buy any of their products ever again unless it was just a rumor.
Tammy G.
Rio Linda, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Eyeliner was ok, i wear my eyeliner on my inner lower lid and this did run and smear. Definitely not my top eyeliner.
Karla M.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This is my preferred eyeliner. It doesn't require sharpening and always has a strong bold ink. I line the top lid only for daytime (not the bottom lid). I keep a second one because I don't want to run out unexpectedly (when you reach the end, the last bit may just fall out on you one day while you're using it, so keep a back-up if this is your favorite liner, like me)! If you want to smudge it, you can easily do that too. If you smudge too much, just line back over and bam - bold is back. Love it.
Dodi B.
I've used this eyeliner for years and love how it goes on. I do find that it smudges quite easily and gets under the eyes.
Jessica M.
York, PA
No real complaints except that sometimes the point falls off or it applies a little thick, but it gets the job done and is non-irritating.
Pamela S.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Black Onyx
Great product to use it applies evenly. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants an economical eyeliner
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
The tip on this is too thick and it definitely smudges after a little while. Not my first choice in liners.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. I love this stuff! It goes on really smooth and stays on a look long time. The nice thing with it too is that it comes with the smear sponge I love it
Chelsea J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Violet
I haven't used this specific color, but I love using the black InkIt! eyeliner. It stays put all day. I must have oily skin around my eyes because every other liner just runs underneath my eyelids quite quickly.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging