BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amber J.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
Thia is the absolute best eyeliner I have ever used. I will always buy this brand from now on. Goes on smooth and last all day
Ruchi P.
Ruchi P.
I have used this eyeliner for many years (just about everyday) in the color Onyx. It's great because I don't have to sharpen it and has a sponge attached for blending.While you can get cheaper pencils, I still think this is a good buy. I do think it smudges easily and leaves me with raccoon eyes sometimes if I use too much and rub my eyes, but the liner comes off better than other brands I've tried.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried numerous eyeliners but keep coming back to this old faithful. It does smudge a little more than I would prefer, but I've yet to find anything else I like better.
Christine T.
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx
This is the only eyeliner I use anymore. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and lasts all day. I've read other reviews about it wearing off quickly, I've never had that problem but I always prime my eyes before applying anything.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner. I love that it's self sharpening, doesn't smudge, & it's a continuous line from start to finish!! Love love love
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love that it sharpens itself. Definitely helps get the look I desire. They offer different shades which is also a plus. I have blue eyes so I love to mix it up and use black, gray, and brown liners.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like the colors available but got frustrated that it didn't apply as smooth as expected. Once I did get it on it was hard to smudge. The product needs to go on more smoothly, blend better and be long lasting.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Clayton, DE
This eyeliner is great! It is clean and convenient, since you don't need to sharpen it like other eyeliners. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner is the only brand/type that doesn't irritate my eyes when I use it.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner since I first started wearing makeup in my teen years and I love it!! It goes on super easy and last all day. The black onyx is my favorite but I do love the other colors as well to switch things up!! Would definitely recommend.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
The tip on this is too thick and it definitely smudges after a little while. Not my first choice in liners.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging