BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Works well but pricey so I use panel cause cheaper but if price don't matter then its a good one to try.
Kristina W.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this liner... I try other brands never know what ur gonna find that u might like but this is my go to ...
Alexis W.
Clemson, SC
This is the best eyeliner I've used. It smudges perfectly but stays put. The pigment is exactly what I wanted.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I really like this liner. It gives you a good, clean line. It doesn't smudge and lasts for hours. Its a great deal. Its only $5 or so at Walmart.
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It!
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Anna E.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Didn't end up preferring the colt but went on very well. Didn't say stay on as long as I'd hoped.
Monica A.
Andersonville, TN
Love this stuff! I come back to this eyeliner over & over. Super easy to apply, easy to create a thick or thin look. Love it!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Review for: Black Ink
Bought it on a whim, trying to find an eyeliner to make a good cat eye. This isn't it, but loving it as an everyday liner!
amanda k.
I alternate between different cover girl liners and am currently using this one. I do like it! You don't have to sharpen or heat it. It goes on black the first time and last a while. You twist the end to eject more liner stick. The other end has a small wedged sponge to correct errors. Only con is it has a tendency to fade and to leak into your eyeball...
Theresa C.
addison, NY
Review for: Black Ink
Out of the few eyeliners I've tried, this comes right out on the top! Lasting, vibrant, and smooth! Haven't found anything better so give this an A+!!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging