BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The Covergirl Ink It Eyeliner is one of my many favorite eyeliners to use. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long.
Melody H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the dark brown and just used it for the first time yesterday. It works very well! Went on very easy like a pen. Stayed on all day and came off super easy with a makeup remover wipe. Great stuff!
Ashley C.
Rutledge, TN
This is the ONLY eyeliner I will use!! I love the fact that it sharpens itself as you roll it up and you can use the blender tip to smooth it out! its also water resistant which I LOVE because my eyes water ALOT! I recommend this to everyone!
angela h.
Oak Ridge, TN
I absolutely love this eyeliner by covergirl. I have been using it in black for years and is my go to for eyeliner. I have tried many other brands but i love this one because it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. LOVE!!!!
Michelle M.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Ink It!
I am a mother of 4 young boys, and do not have much time in my day to apply makeup. This product is perfect for women who do not have much time to apply makeup.

This eyeliner is thin and easy to get a good grasp on to be able to apply it smoothly. The tip never has to be sharpened, as there is a new perfect point just waiting for you to twist the eyeliner! This saves so much time! The eyeliner is a rich color that doesn't smear and will last all day.

I definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone who wants an amazing looking, easy to apply, long lasting, and time saving eyeliner! I will be purchasing this product in the future!
Jodie M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner provides the smoothst application and lasts for a fair while throughout the day. The only downside is that it smudges fairly easily and is difficult to remove if it gets on your hands.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like how this eyeliner goes on so smoothly, but I'm a very active person and can't count on it to not smudge after wearing all day and then heading to the gym. If you just need something for the work day or a chill night out, then this is a good eyeliner to use.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner goes on easy and last long. I have also bought this in different shades
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Black Ink
One of the best eyeliners I've used. Applies smoothly and evenly without tugging at the eyes. Stays on all day and comes off easily with remover.
Katie T.
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this after my perfect point plus eyeliner (also by covergirl) ran out. It's an awesome eyeliner and stays on all day without smudging. Very easy to apply; I can't wait to try more colors!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging