BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner since I first started wearing makeup in my teen years and I love it!! It goes on super easy and last all day. The black onyx is my favorite but I do love the other colors as well to switch things up!! Would definitely recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
I love covergirl! This is a great product && it has a great price! I personally believe that this is the best eyeliner on the market! Very easy to apply && will last a good while!
Trudy S.
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love Covergirl anything but especially their eye liner. Always works good, stays on and comes off easy
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: Black Ink
My new favorite eyeliner! This eyeliner has a flawless application and it lasts all day. You almost get the liquid liner look without the hassle of liquid liner.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the covergirl perfect point plus because it's easy to use and it's the perfect black eyeliner . Like how the packaging is too because I don't have to sharpen the eyeliner. I would recommend it to everyone
kristina h.
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this liner for my eyebrows and love how it looks like the natural color of my eyebrows. I also love that I do not have to sharpen the product.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great finishing, cat eye on point. And is crayon cause I hate liquid eye liner
Charmese H.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
I love this eyeliner. It is the best. It is so clean and very easy to use. You can even buy this at your local grocery store.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
Can never go wrong with this eyeliner. One of my most prized possessions. Never leave home without it. My lines are more defibed. Encourage you to try if you have not. Lasts practically all day.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield, MA
One of my favorite liners. I hate hate hate sharpening a liner pencil, they never work right. This is nice, smooth, and generally is a good pencil. It doesn't last as long as some other ones but is fair.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging