BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Faith T.
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this eyebrow pencil and shaper it is one of my favorite cheaper products I have purchased before. Definitely makes a big difference on my eyebrows
Heather P.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner. I love that it's self sharpening, doesn't smudge, & it's a continuous line from start to finish!! Love love love
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love that it sharpens itself. Definitely helps get the look I desire. They offer different shades which is also a plus. I have blue eyes so I love to mix it up and use black, gray, and brown liners.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Hartford City, IN
I love this eye liner. Ive used it for years. Ive tried others, but not as satisfied as i am with this one.
grace y.
grace y.
Oshkosh, WI
This product isn't that pigmented, but it is easy application. It wipes off easily and also creases throughout the day. Also, the product breaks very easily if you aren't careful. I would maybe start with this product if you're new to using eyeliner.
Raechal W.
Raechal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner so much! I'm normally not one for liquid eyeliner because I struggle to apply it. This Perfect Point Plus goes on very smoothly and precisely. The color is intense and lasts all day! The price is very reasonable and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a daily go-to eyeliner.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
This is a nice eyeliner that comes in a nice range of colors. Easy application with convenient smudger on the other end. However, if you tend to have smudging issues then this eyeliner may not work for you. I have to check the mirror and clean up smudges throughout the day when I wear this.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner since I first started wearing makeup in my teen years and I love it!! It goes on super easy and last all day. The black onyx is my favorite but I do love the other colors as well to switch things up!! Would definitely recommend.
angela h.
angela h.
Oak Ridge, TN
I absolutely love this eyeliner by covergirl. I have been using it in black for years and is my go to for eyeliner. I have tried many other brands but i love this one because it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. LOVE!!!!
Reyna L.
Reyna L.
Las Vegas, NV
Minus one thing, verything about this eyeliner is on point, it's a dark black, glides on nice, and has an easy application. The only thing is that it isn't smudge proof and doesn't last very long. It would be so great if they made a waterproof version. ;)
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging