BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Samantha K.
Hernando , MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner! I wear my eyeliner "winged" almost every day and this makes it so easy to draw them on! Plus, it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend!
Katy P.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner for everyday use. Goes on nice and smooth. Would definitely recommend to others.
Tonii C.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on easy and stays on all day! Beautiful color and lasts a long time. Highly recommend this product for water line application.
Laura W.
Evansville
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I don't wear makeup ofte but when I have an important event I want to look nice. I like the way covergirl goes on smooth with no clumping and last all night
Mindy P.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I bought this and it worked but not as good as the brand I usually use. I would still recommend it to my family and friends. Covergirl is an awesome brand of makeup.
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
Easy to use and easy to smudge for a night time look. No sharpening hassle or shavings to worry about.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
Love this! Convent and I never have to sharpen the pencil. Only flaw is that I wish it could stay the sharper end for a more defined line. The correct look is easy to achieve with practice.
Mindi M.
Gardendale, AL
Goes on smooth, which I love, but is still seems to start smudging by the end of the day.
Shelby S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like how easy this eyeliner is to put on and to make the straight lines. It's also super easy to do wing liner.
Bianca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner very easy to use. It's impossible to mess up with and it lasts all day!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging