BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried numerous eyeliners but keep coming back to this old faithful. It does smudge a little more than I would prefer, but I've yet to find anything else I like better.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have been using this eyeliner since middle school (now I'm in college) and it's always done what it's supposed to! It stays on really well, even in the waterline and is also very easy to apply.
Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
Cover girl eyeliner glides on smoothly and easily. I try to always keep one or two in my make up bag.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Clayton, DE
This eyeliner is great! It is clean and convenient, since you don't need to sharpen it like other eyeliners. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner is the only brand/type that doesn't irritate my eyes when I use it.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Am ways have an issue with it running and smudging. Never last all day. But love how smooth it goes o
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton, NC
I love the fact that I don't have to find a sharpener to sharpen my eyeliner and then end up having to sharpen it again because it didn't broke again I love this it goes on easier it feels like it just glides on and not messy
Krystal Y.
Krystal Y.
Lenoir
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Last for hours with no smearing! Great price. Cover girl has various colors of eyeliners
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Clemson, SC
This is the best eyeliner I've used. It smudges perfectly but stays put. The pigment is exactly what I wanted.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite, I don't like pencil but this makes it easier to use. Love this color too!
Aislinn D.
Aislinn D.
San Diego, CA
I have been using these eyeliners for years! My go-to is the black, but sometimes the charcoal or blue add a fun aspect to my look.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging