BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Review for: Black Ink
I really like how this eyeliner glides on, and it covers well. My only problem is that it seems to smudge all over my top eyelid. I'll likely try a new brand when this runs out.
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
Review for: Black Ink
I use this eyeliner everyday and it's super easy. It lets me create a cat eye look effortlessly!
Kat P.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love this product! It definitely helps me with my awesome cat eye look that I use every day !
Kaitlyn M.
I wear espresso color and LOVE this eyeliner. It's easy to put on and easy to wipe off. It smudges nicely for different looks but stays on all day. It is a relatively fine tip too and doesn't ever need to be sharpened! I don't like any other eye liners and highly suggest this one!
Elexis D.
Review for: Ink It!
Works well for winged liner. I just don't like that I have to apply several layers to get the darkness I want.
Abbey S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this liner. Goes on smooth and gives me a long lasting look. I pair this with a smoky look and I get a great effect.
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
So far this is my go to liner for the bold line and deep liquid look but in pen form. It does however run in the corners of my eyes a little.
Brennan M.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smoothly. I like that the grey color. It's not as intense as a black eyeliner. If you have blue eyes the grey really makes it pop.
Sammi R.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The ink it line is my new favorite. It stays on my eyes all day and doesn't smudge or wear off. And at the end of the day, it's easy to remove with one swipe of a wipe.
Kelli S.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Great color and easy application. The only downfall was how quickly it wore off. If you have allergic eyes, as in ones you rub more than once a day, I would skip this one.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging