BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it comes off my waterline pretty fast so I'm still in search for a great eyeliner that works for me
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is very easy to use. I'm not very good at applying eyeliner but this definitely makes it easier. I would recommend this over a pencil.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I love this eyeliner! It goes on nice and smooth, doesn't smear, and you don't have to sharpen it!
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Grey eyeliner is my GO TO, but this one tends to smear and smudge more ham other brands I have tried. If the other brands I prefer are sold out, then I will get this one.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: Black Ink
My new favorite eyeliner! This eyeliner has a flawless application and it lasts all day. You almost get the liquid liner look without the hassle of liquid liner.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in the bright neon green shade. I don't care to use it as a liner since the tip is too fat and the product smudges too much, however I do really love this as an eyeshadow base. I cover half my lid and then use the blending edge to blend it up to the crease and smooth out the product.
sarbrena c.
sarbrena c.
I used to love this eyeliner allot when i was still in high school but now idk it just seems to always smudge after 30mins I'm extremely disappointed idk if they changed something about it but its just not the same and i wouldn't recommend this product
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyeliner! I like that it's not like eyeliner pencils you have to sharpen. It goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge. I will get this kind of eyeliner that you just have to twist to move the eyeliner pen up!
Micaela C.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This is probably one of my favorites! it goes on your eye so smoothly, I highly recommend it to all women who wear any eyeliner, top or bottom. I used it on both, I also love how you don't have to sharpen it like pencil eye liner. I really like the little sponge on the other end of the eyeliner as well to clean up or wipe off eye liner!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I don't usually use this brand for eyeliner. I like the color but it wears off quickly. I also wear contacts and it rubs off on my contacts and I have to constantly take them out and clean them. I won't buy this brand again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging