BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Melissa S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Really smooth and lasts all day. No smudging or smearing. Loved it. Will use again and hope to try out some others.
Melissa M.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product. Love the point on it, makes for a perfect line every time!!! Awesome
Jennifer C.
Review for: Ink It!
Love love love this eyeliner! It goes on easy and stays put until you take it off! No running or rubbing off in the middle of the day!
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I love the self sharpening pencils. I don't have to worry about fussing with a pencil sharpener. The lines stay smooth and vivid.
Mariah M.
Review for: Black Ink
I just started using this product and I love it! My last eyeliner smears and didn't last long! I have no problem with this eyeliner not lasting or smearing down my face! I love how easy it goes on as well and doesn't leave particles in my eyes!
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner. I prefer if over more expensive brands. It just works and stays put! LOVE!
DeAnna C.
Review for: Ink It!
This goes on nice and smooth.. My niece used it & couldn't believe the softness of it!
Danielle L.
Belleville, IL
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts all day! It's my go to eyeliner for day or night.
Michelle H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This liner worked well for me. The application was smooth, and it looked nice upon application. I do wish it had lasted a bit longer before smudging, but it stayed put for as long as any other competitive liner. I would buy it again.
Katy S.
Independence, MO
This is my holy grail, every day eye liner. I have been using it for years now and it's the only eyeliner I've found that works amazing. The color stays all day and it flows on the skin so nicely so it's hard to mess up. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging