BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
amanda j.
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
Love this. It's perfect for day because the tip is small and precise. As a bonus you don't even have to mess with a sharpener. A win-win in my book.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner goes on so smooth and looks very nice, but it smears as the day goes on and its a little annoying to remember to fix
Niccole M.
Niccole M.
I have recently started trying make up and new products. (I am 30). I am learning new tricks everyday. This is so far my go to, product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received this complementary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox for testing purposes :) I like this but I don't love it. It was dark which I liked easy to apply and applied nice and smoothly easy to work with but it smudged on me. It was nice for my top right line but not for my waterline overall I do like it it lasted a good bit of time even though it ran a bit off my waterline
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this product. I usually get it at Walgreen's and it is not too expensive. It glides on very smooth. The color does smudge easily. It does not survive a night out, that is the only downfall for me. I also love the blending tip.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bounce back-and-forth from many different brands but I always end up back at this one! I love the color options and I love how smoothly it goes on!
Moira G.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
The color is extremely beautiful and I love how soft it is so I don't have trouble applying it to my upper lid and it does not pull and stretch my skin while applying.
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Grey eyeliner is my GO TO, but this one tends to smear and smudge more ham other brands I have tried. If the other brands I prefer are sold out, then I will get this one.
Francheska R.
Francheska R.
Hartford, CT
The product was okay i don't usually wear that kind of eyeliner i like the pencil the best though. I didn't like it because it broke a lot and it came off very easily
Annalise M.
Annalise M.
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and precisely, lasts all day, and complements any look. I've never received so much attention to my eye makeup before!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging