BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love love love this eyeliner. It's been my eyeliner of choice for 6 years now and I don't plan on changing! It goes on so smooth and stays on long. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I got mine in the color charcoal for Christmas this year! I really like the product it is really smooth and sharp, it smudges nicely, and it makes my eyes look bigger! My only problem with this product is it's not the product...I heard that covergirl tests on animals!! And for me that is not ok so I'm trying to finish it up and I won't repurchase it. It may just be a rumor but for me I understand for medicine and things you may need to test on animals but for makeup? I love makeup but it's not necessary and harming animals for something that isn't even necessary makes me mad and it's annoying because I like a lot of covergirl's products but I have vowed to never buy any of their products ever again unless it was just a rumor.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have literally tried every black eyeliner under the sun and none can stand up to my watery eyes... Until I found this. I received a free sample and fell in love! It smudges so minimally even under a lot of pressure. So thrilled to have found an amazing drug store liner :)

*I received this complimentary for review purposes! :)
Leomarys R.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buen producto, tiene buena pigmentacion y dura bastante. Me gusta su presentacion y el aplicador o esponjita que tiene en un extremo, ya que ayuda a difuminar o a perfeccionar el acabado en el ojo!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Newark, NJ
This is by far one of my favorite drug store eyeliners. It's so creamy and smooth. Easy to apply and blends out nicely too. Definitely one of my go to to have in my purse.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Clemson, SC
This is the best eyeliner I've used. It smudges perfectly but stays put. The pigment is exactly what I wanted.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Independence, OH
Love this! Goes on perfect and can be blended easily. Stays put all day. No sharpening needed.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Kinda steep price but over all its the best pencil type of eyeliner out there!
Katie M.
Katie M.
London, KY
Love this eyeliner. Just purchased recently and it is great. I can wear it all day without it wearing off. Definitely recommend for the cost.
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Green Springs, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eye liner. Most eyeliner irritates my eyes, this is one of the few that I can wear and my eyes aren't irritated and watery and it doesn't smear halfway down my face. I love this stuff and recommend it to anyone looking for eyeliner!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging