BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color and product. I do wish it was a little thicker though. I got the purple and I like it a lot!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Product is nice, it's hard to open though. With that exception, the quality is great and it stays put all day.
Mylem R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I like the product. Ver smooth & easy to use. I usually always had problems with eyeliners so I didn't like using them as much. But with this product I love applying it.
Stephanie D.
Marlow, NH
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to apply, glides right on! Love the colors choices. Great eyeliner at a decent price.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Didn't realize how much I loved this eyeliner till i ran out of it and had to use my back up previous liners. I use it on my lower lash line and it comes out very dark and matches my liquid liner I use for the top of my lid.
darlene l.
Cottondale, AL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love it good price like it when drug store puts it on sale wish cover girl would print more coupons
Maria H.
Washington, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Es un buen producto me encanto él color la textura si lo aplicas adecuadamente te encantara
Phoebe D.
Crystal Lake, IL
Review for: Grey Khaki
It's rare that I enjoy eyeliner so much, but let me tell you, this is some of the best I've used. The color, the way it rolls on. It's just overall amazing
Ashley S.
Caribou, ME
Review for: Ink It!
Love it!!!!!! Only kind ill buy . Doesn't smudge like other kinds and easy to remove :)
member-2653374a0
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
One of the best specially for beginners trying to learn to do liquid liners easier to keep straight lune
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging