BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Karol H.
Karol H.
Damascus, MD
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Literally the only liner i will use now. This stuff is fantastic! Goes on easy and smooth and lasts all day!
Karizma B.
Karizma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
By far my favorite eyeliner! I only got it because I ran out of my marykay but it goes on so smooth, does not smudge and lasts for 14+ hours so needless to say it is my favorite eyeliner! You need to buy this!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Am ways have an issue with it running and smudging. Never last all day. But love how smooth it goes o
Shiloh W.
Shiloh W.
I love the color and I love that it's self-sharpening, but I don't like how soft it is. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of it just because it's not dense enough like normal pencil liners.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Alto, GA
Absolutely my favorite eyeliner! It is better than any expensive department store eyeliner, in my opinion. I always make sure I have an extra one at all times in case I run out!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Glides on so easily and doesn't tug or pull at my eyelid. The smudger tip on the end wipes away the liner, so its not ideal for smuding the eyeliner, but works well for fixing mistakes. My only complaint is that it is not super black and wears off throughout the day.
Raeanna P.
Raeanna P.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in grey khaki I don't hate but I don't love it. The tip is too big, it smears really easily, and doesn't last long at all. I do love the color though for not so dramatic eyeliner looks also I like that it goes on smoothly and it's easy to apply.
Kimberlee H.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this product. I usually get it at Walgreen's and it is not too expensive. It glides on very smooth. The color does smudge easily. It does not survive a night out, that is the only downfall for me. I also love the blending tip.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lititz
an okay eyeliner

i got this eyeliner in black and i like how dark it is i just do not like how thick it is and it tends to smear very easily. i do like the fact that it is a twost stick so you just twost it if you need more no need to sharpen. it also goes on kinda of wide..i end up having to use a makeup wipe to erase some of it to get it thinner looking.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Bremerton, WA
I've constantly had issues with eyeliner over the years. In fact, I've never been able to actually use it properly before - which is why I have called myself a failure as a girl! But this eyeliner has been a godsend for me. It glides super easily, doesn't smear, and no sharpening is always a plus. Plus I love the selection of colors. The gold is by far, my favorite. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging