BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Natasha C.
Velma , OK
Been my go to eye liner for years always end up going back to it, great bold black and never disappoints
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
The best eyeliner ever! Never have to sharpen and it is easy to apply with precise application.
Chaumet M.
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner. It goes on easily and doesn't run as bad as others that I have used.
Shannon T.
Luthersville, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It is truly amazing! Best thing I have ever used and will never use anything else
Lauren S.
Broxton, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Its really not bad on the price and works amazingly. I wouldn't use this product to thick on top lid, but I love this for the inside of my eyelid.
Liz A.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Great for the night, doesn't smudge as easily and it definitely lasts longer than other products I've tried.
Heidi F.
Laconia, NH
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner, it is easily applied and stays put! Until I take it off!! I would recommend this to others.
Kristin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this pencil for the inner lids. It is easy to use and brightens up your eyes.
Megan A.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! Super soft to put on and lasts. Love it. Can actually stand on your eyes for a long period of time and doesn't just come off when you where it.
Amanda K.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't wear eyeliner often, but when I do then this is the one. Really I need to come up with 75 characters? I got nothing.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging