BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rima V.
Shelton, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner applies easily and smoothly. The color is really rich and lasts a long time.
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It!
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Love the color on me when I cry or my allergies act up it never ran down my face this stuff is amazing
Jennifer C.
Review for: Ink It!
Love love love this eyeliner! It goes on easy and stays put until you take it off! No running or rubbing off in the middle of the day!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I felt this worked really well! I like making a very fine cat eye point with my eyeliner and this is perfect!
leonor c.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Good product, nice pigmentation it is very easy to use!!! I am not sure if I will buy it again!!
Jamie V.
Hershey, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyeliner went on smoothly, and stayed without smudging all night when out. Relatively easy to clean off as well with a few swipes of a make up remover!
Brittany B.
York, PA
Review for: Black Ink
I got this eyeliner in my voxbox, and it is now my favorite! It's creamy, which cuts down on the tugging and pulling when putting it on my top lashes, and it doesn't transfer, so when I line my bottom water line it stays in place all day
kiauna f.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I heard mixed reviews. i personally wasn't a big fan, not too bad, not great either. i wouldn't recommend it to friends though.
Denise H.
Covington, LA
Review for: Violet
Love the color. Makes my blue eyes pop
It goes on easy smooth no clumps. Last all day & night
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging