BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Leigh Z.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
The color lasted, the cost was affordable, but "self-sharpening," I don't think so. Between the softness of the pencil and the paleness of the Charcoal shade, I really wasn't excited about this one. I might be convinced to try a darker shade, more of a black, but a liquid liner really works better for me.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
I am in love with this eyeliner. I use it daily. It's the perfect mix between liquid and pencil. If you're like me and don't like the sharpness of a pencil or the messiness of liquid, this is definitely the best choice. It's nice not having to sharpen it but still being able to have a precise point and do your eye makeup different everyday. It can wipe off easily and smudge, but that's only if you touch your eyes a lot. Every eyeliner will do that.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Clayton, DE
This eyeliner is great! It is clean and convenient, since you don't need to sharpen it like other eyeliners. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner is the only brand/type that doesn't irritate my eyes when I use it.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye pencil because it stays for along time and it goes on smooth. The only bad thing is if I push to hard it breaks but one of my favorites
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really really like this eyeliner. It is super amazing and very easy to use. It just twists up when you need more product.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this eyeliner. Easy application, great color choices and I love the smudger sponge that is attached to the end. I have used this for years and will continue to because it's great.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This eyeliner is easy to apply, stays on, and looks excellent. I've tried to use other brands before but this is it for me.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love love love this eyeliner. It's been my eyeliner of choice for 6 years now and I don't plan on changing! It goes on so smooth and stays on long. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Review for: Black Ink
I love this liner it stays on my watery eyes its pretty similar to ud 24 liner..I love this and I just got a new one too
Emi N.
Emi N.
Norfolk, VA
I use the color espresso. I like the color a lot, but it doesn't stay on very well. It wipes off extremely easily. It it stayed on a little better, I'd have no issues.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging