BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christina A.
Christina A.
This smudges soooo easily! It goes on easy and smoothd but does not last all day. On the waterline it smudges way to fast and runs easily. On the lid it fades and is easily wiped off. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I use to be a religious user of these eyeliners and had one in all colors. Good product as far as drug store brands go. I would recommend they find a way to make it last longer. It did glide on so easily though.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Great product ! Goes on smooth! I really like this color. It makes my green eyes pop! It's not my everyday eye liner but I love using it on special occasions when I really want my eyes to stand out and love FAB!
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
Review for: Black Ink
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner I love the way it applies so easily and it is nice and smooth looking when it is on. I will buy this again and again! Price is great also. I have recommended to all my close friends.
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner glides on so smoothly and is so rich that it is one of my favorite go to options. The only downside is that it stays on so well, that if you make a mistake it can be a little difficult to clean up.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really love the formulas in the eyeliners because the glide on and don't drag too hard. However, I can't use this on my top lash because it is too thick. I do use this on my waterline and it works beautifully.
stefanie v.
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I couldn't be any happier with this product makes my eyes pop even when I do the a little classy look it's a good product to but I recommend everyone to buy this I always buy more then one it's a great product.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Hazard, KY
Love the Covergirl perfect point plus in black/brown. It goes on smoothly and lasts until I take it off. It does smudge during the day but light touch-up from time keeps it looking fine. A good buy at Wal-mart.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Independence, MO
My top everyday eyeliner of choice. It goes on smooth, it stays on all day, and their black is very black (which is important!). It also has a generous lifespan for how often I use it. And it's very affordable.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Pocahontas , Ar
I love how on point it is. Very smooth and blendable eyeliner. It's a dark brown, but I'd prefer black. It's pretty on point of what it is used for. I got it in my last vox box. Yes I would definitely buy this!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging