BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sarah J.
Mayo, FL
Review for: Charcoal
Love this self sharpening eyeliner. It's easy to use and it stays on all day. I have recommended it to friends and they love it too.
Tazia S.
Love this product. Super easy to apply and long lasting. The clear cap on the smudging tool falls off easily though, so be careful.
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It was easy going on the lid. I wish it had stayed put all day, but unfortunately it didn't. I ended up with smudging under my eye.
Aislinn D.
San Diego, CA
I have been using these eyeliners for years! My go-to is the black, but sometimes the charcoal or blue add a fun aspect to my look.
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye liner, it's smooth and looks great. I love using this and think it's been one of my favorites. A bit pricey but worth it.
Sandi S.
Morton, TX
They smudge and wear off. You have to reapply the product throughout the day. It is nice that they come in different colors though.
Sarah Y.
Owenton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner applies so smoothly and always stays exactly where I need it to! The color is always true to what the package calls it.
Heather K.
Houston
I buy this is black. Not the best product in the market but not opposed to buying when on sale. I wouldn't say this is a staple.
K L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Recommended if your looking for something cheap and that will last long enough. I don't really know what else to say. It's good.
Johnna W.
Rivesville, WV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner! It goes on smooth and is easy to blend. Some liners have to be heated to work right but this one does not.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging