BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I like the auto-sharpening aspect if this pencil, and I also like the smudge took on the end.
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lititz
an okay eyeliner

i got this eyeliner in black and i like how dark it is i just do not like how thick it is and it tends to smear very easily. i do like the fact that it is a twost stick so you just twost it if you need more no need to sharpen. it also goes on kinda of wide..i end up having to use a makeup wipe to erase some of it to get it thinner looking.
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton, NC
I love the fact that I don't have to find a sharpener to sharpen my eyeliner and then end up having to sharpen it again because it didn't broke again I love this it goes on easier it feels like it just glides on and not messy
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in very black. I love how bold it is, but it does tend to smudge more than I'd like. It's very smooth and doesn't go on too thick at all. It's very inexpensive and as a newly wed, it definitely fits my budget. The little blender on the end is useless to me, but I do like the liner in general. I isn't rough and pokey like some liners I've used.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner! I have 3 in my makeup bag. It is opaque black and doesn't smudge easy and lasts a while
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
I am in love with this eyeliner. I use it daily. It's the perfect mix between liquid and pencil. If you're like me and don't like the sharpness of a pencil or the messiness of liquid, this is definitely the best choice. It's nice not having to sharpen it but still being able to have a precise point and do your eye makeup different everyday. It can wipe off easily and smudge, but that's only if you touch your eyes a lot. Every eyeliner will do that.
Mai G.
Mai G.
Lanham, MD
This eyeliner is perfect for anything. Sometimes my friend uses if for lip liner and it works. So basically it is two in one. It works great with my eye color every shade too. I bought mine from target and its cheap there
Katie M.
Katie M.
This product was suggested to me a couple years ago. I have been using it ever since. Overall, I like it but it does rub off semi-easy.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Used to use it a lot. I liked that is was self sharpening. Ran out though and stopped using eyeliner daily.
Tia T.
Tia T.
Charlottesville, VA
Great and affordable product. Smooth application and lasts all day/night long. Generally one pen will last me over a month. Available at most stores so easy to replace!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging