BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This eyeliner is easy to apply, stays on, and looks excellent. I've tried to use other brands before but this is it for me.
grace y.
Oshkosh, WI
This product isn't that pigmented, but it is easy application. It wipes off easily and also creases throughout the day. Also, the product breaks very easily if you aren't careful. I would maybe start with this product if you're new to using eyeliner.
Delina C.
Review for: Violet
I am a huge believer in always wearing eyeliner and this one is perfects because it lasts all day and looks great once it's applied.
Shanna C.
Tiffin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite eye liner. Most eyeliner irritates my eyes, this is one of the few that I can wear and my eyes aren't irritated and watery and it doesn't smear halfway down my face. I love this stuff and recommend it to anyone looking for eyeliner!
Julianne H.
Murray, KY
I do like like this eyeliner! It smudges all day long and I constantly have raccoon eyes while wearing it.
Kimberly  O.
Review for: Ink It!
I have used this eyeliner and can honestly say that I loved it!! It goes on very smooth and does last awhile. It's not too pricey which I also loved about this product.
Lyndsey B.
Paso Robles, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Not my normal eyeliner but was in a pack from Costco that I couldn't pass up. It works great for the price. Doesn't wear off through the day. Easy to apply.
Heather C.
Mason, MI
Love this self sharpening pencil, its always ready to use when I need it! Great color choice for all eyes.
Samantha F.
Pella, IA
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner smudges a lot for me. And maybe I just have squinty eyes, but it doesn't last a long time for me.
Tracy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works great. goes on smooth and stays put. perfect for night out or just day to day wear. gives your eyes that pop ever girl needs.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging