BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go ton liner. I have beenever using it since middle school and I have no plans to give it up anytime soon. I have tried other brands and been unimpressed with their color. I want deep black, not chalky black. Thank you cover girl for delivering!
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this eyeliner it's cheap and it works well. It also comes off easy when you messed up or when you are about to go to bed I just wish there was much more in each stick!
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This is a very good eyeliner. It doesn't smear and stays on great. Would recommend .
Alyssa V.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this product, great to use for winged eye liner. One of Covergirls best products! Seems to never run out, they last so long.
Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare for me to find an eyeliner that's easy for me to use. simple. clean. great product!
Jessica T.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Review for: Ink It!
Was smooth created a good wing. Or cat eye. I used it for a while. My mother also uses it.
Nikki G.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite self sharpening liner ever. I've always loved the CG liners. Not to expensive either.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time - it works very well and doesn't smudge at all.
Abby M.
Richmond, IN
Easy to use and always sharp! Stays on for hours! I line my eyes just above my lower lash line where it's hard to keep liner on sms this stays for hours with no running or smudging!
Cheri N.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Good liner I did find that it broke often (I've bought a few) color stays well good for all day wear.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging