BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this eye liner. It's my favorite. It's always sharp so you can make thin lines. It stays on all day and it smudges nicely.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wear this color eyeliner when I attend class. It is light enough that I don't appear to be trying had for class, but it is noticeable. I bought this at CVS. It is long lasting and doesn't smear that much. My eyes are brown and it appears to go well with my eyes. I recommend this for a chill day or for class.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. I have used it for years. It's inexpensive and found at almost all stores. I usually use the expresso color but I just tried the burgundy. It's goes great with neutral eye shadow for a subtle bit of color.
Eric D.
Eric D.
my wife had gotten this eyeliner in black and did not like it. she said it has no pigmentation, its very light, smudges, and doesnt last long
Christine T.
Christine T.
San Marcos, Tx
This is the only eyeliner I use anymore. It is very smooth and easy to apply, and lasts all day. I've read other reviews about it wearing off quickly, I've never had that problem but I always prime my eyes before applying anything.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Troy, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Really like the thin stick; it's easy to apply and doesn't smudge after a few hours. Prefer using a light brown shade but the grey is nice if you don't want to use black liner.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Smyrna, TN
I do like this eyebrow pencil and shaper it is one of my favorite cheaper products I have purchased before. Definitely makes a big difference on my eyebrows
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Asheville, NC
This was the first eyeliner I ever used, and I still use it -- every single day. It works as a base under liquid liners when I'm going for cat eyes, and it even works for brows in a pinch!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
Ok, the pencil is never sharp, so you get a pretty fat line if you aren't careful. i thought the other end was too much for the liner. it ended up wiping some of it off, and it was kind of a mess. I'd maybe purchase again in black but not in the gray color--way too soft of a color.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The eyeliner smears very easily and doesn't seem to want to stay on my skin. It runs too. The color is bold I just wish I could wear it all day without having to constantly make sure it's not on my cheek.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging