BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Martina M.
West Fargo, ND
Not the greatest eyeliner, its ok if you use it for a thin eyeliner design, but won't last long and I don't suggest using it in the summer. I definitely prefer the liquid one more, but this isn't bad for the price if you are on a budget.
Sarah F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner!!

I wear it everyday!!!

Everyone needs this eyeliner
Krystal R.
Goes on smoothly and last all day without touch ups! The great part is its self sharpening! Highly recommend!
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color pay off is good. It stays and doesn't smudge. There is a good selection as well to choose from.
Kara R.
I like the Cover Girl perfect point plus self sharpening eye pencil. It's easy to use.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner it goes on so easy and stays on plus you can find it pretty much anywhere and it does not require a sharpener.
Carly F.
Manassas, VA
This eyeliner glides on smoothly, smudges beautifully, and stays put all day!
Tami F.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on smooth and stays put. I don't have an issue with it running or wiping off during the day, yet it is easily removed when I wash my face at night.
Chelsea B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I absolutely Love that the eyeliner is ready to go. There is No sharpening necessary to achieve a great look. Very low maintenance and ready to use at any time
Jess L.
I like this product but it doesn't stay put always ends up smudged or in the corner of my eyes. Have tried both water proof and regualr both move. But besides that I enjoy it's aplication
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging