BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
A great everyday eyeliner that is simple to use. It goes on extremely easy and has a twist feature to replenish the product when it's running low. I use this product in both brown and black and I love both!
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyeliner. This is my go to. I use it all the time. It stays on well and it comes off easily at the end of the night.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I like how easy it is to apply, but it tends to rub off onto my eyelid which obviously isn't preferred. It's a little pricey for an eyeliner that I have to reapply multiple times, but it's a good go-to if I need to put it on quickly.
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Melbourne, FL
This eyeliner worked and got the job done. My only critique is that it broke twice (in the tube) while I was using it. It was still usable but a little wobbly.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Troy, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Really like the thin stick; it's easy to apply and doesn't smudge after a few hours. Prefer using a light brown shade but the grey is nice if you don't want to use black liner.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Its great and long lasting leaves your eyes looking wonderful and doesn't smudge much this products did great things to me
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is great eyeliner. It goes on very easily and looks great on! Very reasonably priced also!
Karizma B.
Karizma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
By far my favorite eyeliner! I only got it because I ran out of my marykay but it goes on so smooth, does not smudge and lasts for 14+ hours so needless to say it is my favorite eyeliner! You need to buy this!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Easily my favorite eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and stays in place for hours, I don't have to touch it up during the day.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Tulsa, OK
I love lining my bottom lash line with this eye liner. i don't use it to line the top, because it does come off on your eyeshadow. it does bleed a little, i find myself checking it about mid day, but the color and the price, i can deal with that.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging