BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Eric D.
Eric D.
my wife had gotten this eyeliner in black and did not like it. she said it has no pigmentation, its very light, smudges, and doesnt last long
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
This has always been my favorite eyeliner. It goes on perfect... But it does seem to smudge. If not careful you can walk around with black under your eyes. I will use this for my upper eyelid and use a gel eyeliner on my lower lid.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bounce back-and-forth from many different brands but I always end up back at this one! I love the color options and I love how smoothly it goes on!
Loren V.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Easy to apply, waterproof, color blends very well. good price and it sharpener included which is a plus very convenient.
Datona H.
Datona H.
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner. So far it stays on the best and my eyes are not irritated by it. I would definitely recommend this to try!
Heather W.
Heather W.
This product is amazing! I've been using is for years and I love tried others but always come back to this one! If you haven't tried it please do!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Asheville, NC
This was the first eyeliner I ever used, and I still use it -- every single day. It works as a base under liquid liners when I'm going for cat eyes, and it even works for brows in a pinch!
Loren J.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
I love these pencils for lining my tightline on my upper eyelid. They don't stamp onto my lower lashline and they don't burn my eyes (HUGE plus).
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner goes on so smooth and looks very nice, but it smears as the day goes on and its a little annoying to remember to fix
kristin g.
kristin g.
I've used expensive brands and always resort back to this eyeliner. I love how easy it goes on and you can use the smudge stick to make it look smoky (optional). It stays on most of the day and is easy to remove at night.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging