BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachael E.
Hamburg, PA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This product is by far my favorite eyeliner! It applies so smoothly and it doesn't smear or smudge when I make a mistake. This eyeliner stays on for 12+ hours and It also easily comes off with makeup remover and/soap and water.
Tessy M.
Eufaula
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is the color that I use most besides black because of my hair color which is brown !!!!!! I would use samples if I get any !!!!!!
Kimberly  O.
Review for: Ink It!
I have used this eyeliner and can honestly say that I loved it!! It goes on very smooth and does last awhile. It's not too pricey which I also loved about this product.
Michaela D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner gets the job done, I usually go for something a lot boulder and darker than this such as a gel liner which seems to last longer for me, but this eyeliner is not bad and the erase at the end of it is very handy.
Ginny C.
Emlyn, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This self sharpening eyeliner is awesome. Wear it all day with no smudging or fading. It looks as freshly applied at night as it did the morning you put it on.
Kris M.
Review for: Ink It!
It smooth, and non-clumping and makes the very best thin lines, for the always perfect wings. I buy it all the time, and its one of my favorites!
Steph W.
coldwater, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go ton liner. I have beenever using it since middle school and I have no plans to give it up anytime soon. I have tried other brands and been unimpressed with their color. I want deep black, not chalky black. Thank you cover girl for delivering!
Veronica C.
Fennville, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Great for many looks and great for different eye color and eye shadows great for night and day
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Goes on smooth. Long lasting! Great value for the price- many colors to choose from. I like the ease and flexibility of the thickness of the line.
Nicole S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I like this eyeliner. Very easy to use. Nice color. Good price for the quality. Will buy again.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging