BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the price of this product and that it lasts all day and night. The blender at the end helps to give me the lines I want easily.
Layni B.
Layni B.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Black Ink
I love how smoothly this eyeliner goes on! It also lasts a very long time and is easy to apply, great for everyday!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I have this in eyeliner and brown and I love it! It's the only eyeliner I buy. It lasts all day, doesn't smear or run. It's perfect
Leighanna M.
Leighanna M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black Ink
I found the lovely bright blue shade on clearance, and I love it & will be purchasing in black too! It goes on very smoothly and is super waterproof and long-lasting. The bright blue is an amazing, vibrant shade. Can't wait to try it in black!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Wantagh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
I just bought this eyeliner last week to try it and I have been using it everyday. Goes on smooth and easy and last all day without re-application. I suggest maybe creating your lines with it and going over it with a liquid. It isn't very bold but it serves its purpose.
Madison G.
Madison G.
Landing, NJ
This is a great product, and its quick and easy to use. It goes on very smoothly, and does not smudge.
Candice R.
Candice R.
I revived this from Influenster. It's a good eyeliner, I use this on my water line. It has good pigment, lasts about as long as any other liner. It's good, and gets the job done, just nothing special that sets it apart from any other product
I have been using this eyeliner for as long as I can remember. It goes on super easily and you don't have to use a lot in order to get the look you want. I use the "expresso" color which is a very nice tone...not too bold, not too light!!
Eric D.
Eric D.
my wife had gotten this eyeliner in black and did not like it. she said it has no pigmentation, its very light, smudges, and doesnt last long
amanda k.
amanda k.
I alternate between different cover girl liners and am currently using this one. I do like it! You don't have to sharpen or heat it. It goes on black the first time and last a while. You twist the end to eject more liner stick. The other end has a small wedged sponge to correct errors. Only con is it has a tendency to fade and to leak into your eyeball...
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging