BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
amanda k.
amanda k.
I alternate between different cover girl liners and am currently using this one. I do like it! You don't have to sharpen or heat it. It goes on black the first time and last a while. You twist the end to eject more liner stick. The other end has a small wedged sponge to correct errors. Only con is it has a tendency to fade and to leak into your eyeball...
Tia T.
Tia T.
Charlottesville, VA
Great and affordable product. Smooth application and lasts all day/night long. Generally one pen will last me over a month. Available at most stores so easy to replace!
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this for years and I like how smooth it is but it does smudge a little. I like it plus it's a good price and it lasts a long time!
Alanna  Y.
Alanna Y.
Review for: Black Ink
My number one eyeliner. I love how it glides on and I can hug my water line every time. I have been an avid user of this eyeliner for the last 2 years and do not plan to stop unless it is discontinued. I tend do get oily at the end of my work day and the eyeliner stays put without smudging all over my eye bags. Once out I always make sure to pick up another one at Target.
Charmese H.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
I love this eyeliner. It is the best. It is so clean and very easy to use. You can even buy this at your local grocery store.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Review for: Black Ink
I like this liner because it does last all day and it's definitely waterproof. I use the black which is a real bold black. The complaint I have is that it's very soft and it crumbles every time I use it. I only twist it up a little at a time and I end up twisting the tip up 3 or 4 times when I use it. It's a big waste because it keeps breaking off. I won't be buying this brand again for that reason.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite eye liner, tends tp smudge over the course of the day. But the color is beautiful and easy to apply.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
I recently purchased this kind of eyeliner for the first time a few weeks ago in a shade of brown. I really like it. Goes on smooth. Stays on. I love the plastic pen eye liners over the pencils. Decent prices and easy to find coupons for it.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Review for: Black Ink
Beautiful application, doesn't smudge, very easy to remove!! I give this eyeliner 2 thumbs up!!!
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
I love this product! I usually use a liquid liner on my lid and this on my waterline. Lasts all day, easy to remove, dark. I would highly recommend this for anyone who needs this as a secondary product.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging