BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Eden D.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth. Best eye pencil I've used in a lomg time. Makes putting on liner super easy. The automatic tip helps me a ton. Love the bold black color.
Samantha M.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eye liner goes on smooth and stays all day. The pigment is bold and clean looking. It makes any eye stand out
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love the smooth application of this eyeliner. It almost has the look of a liquid eyeliner without it being that. I also love that it is a mechanical type pencil. I hate sharpening my eyeliners and getting that sharp piece of wood that pokes your eye! Or wasting the product by sharpening to get the right point on the pencil.
Alicia P.
Euclid, MN
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love the Covergirl ink it perfect for that awesome look that you want and easy to use
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
One of the best low price eyeliners in the market. Goes on easy, no smears and stays all day. Love it!
Kim G.
Delaware, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner. Great for everyday wear or cat eyes for the weekend! Great precision
Review for: Ink It!
I wish this item was more pigmented and the formula was more consistent I felt like it dried out fast.
Lindsay M.
Eastlake, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like how this glided on smoothly but it didn't seem to last all day like other eyeliners I've used in the past.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Pretty great eyeliner. Goes on smooth and holds up pretty well. No major smudging from regular wear but can be smudged easily if you want that look
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Onyx
This CG perfect point plus eyeliner is highly pigmented. You don't need too many swipes with this pencil, cause you'll already get a good color pay off with just one. I bought mine at Costco, it was a bundle with two mascaras (lash blast volume and full lash bloom) and two black onyx perfect point plus eyeliners. It costs about $10, which is a very good deal since one eyeliner already costs about $4. I love using this to line my lower waterline to define my eyes. All in all, I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to sharpen their eyeliners since this a twistable kind and it also comes with a sponge to smudge it with.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging