BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Laura J.
Laura J.
Rapid City, SD
I love this eyeliner. It's self sharpening which is super convenient and goes l. Looking like any cream based eyeliner. It also comes in a variety of colors. I've recommended this product to many friends and gotten several compliments.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received this complementary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox for testing purposes :) I like this but I don't love it. It was dark which I liked easy to apply and applied nice and smoothly easy to work with but it smudged on me. It was nice for my top right line but not for my waterline overall I do like it it lasted a good bit of time even though it ran a bit off my waterline
Shiloh W.
Shiloh W.
I love the color and I love that it's self-sharpening, but I don't like how soft it is. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of it just because it's not dense enough like normal pencil liners.
Diann L.
Diann L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Haven't tried the grey but I LOVE the brown, black and blue. I would assume this one is just as good.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Williston, FL
This is my favorite liner and the only eye liner that I use. I've used it now for 8 years. It's incredible!! You don't have to worry about using a sharpener which is a huge plus. It goes in smooth and easily.
Datona H.
Datona H.
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner. So far it stays on the best and my eyes are not irritated by it. I would definitely recommend this to try!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Cleveland, TN
Goes on smoothly every time and stays put much longer than other Drug Store brands. The pigmentation is nice.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I wear this color eyeliner when I attend class. It is light enough that I don't appear to be trying had for class, but it is noticeable. I bought this at CVS. It is long lasting and doesn't smear that much. My eyes are brown and it appears to go well with my eyes. I recommend this for a chill day or for class.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
While this product goes on fairly smooth, it smears super easily and does not stay on at all. i do not recommend this product at all. waste of money!
Katy C.
Katy C.
Commerce, TX
I like how smooth this applies to the eyelid. I've never been good with eyeliner, so the ease of application of this is really helpful. Its pretty long lasting and looks nice all day. I don't wear eyeliner often, so this one liner will last for a very long time, however when I do eventually run out of it I will probably buy another one like it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging