BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
Review for: Ink It!
So smooth to apply and lovely color I bought two so I would have another one ready once I finished the first one lol
Laila D.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner to throw in my bag to go ! The only downfall I have is it dries very fast but still love it !
Shannon M.
Bartlett, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive eyes and lots of allergies. Many eyeliner brand irritate my eyes and puff my eyelids. Covergirl Perfect Plus Point doesn't have any negative side effects and I love how it doesn't require sharpening!
Bibiana M.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Black Ink
Pretty good eyeliner but sometimes it smears off. It lasts for about 5 hours and then starts to go off.
Christine D.
altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I don't use anything else or look for anything else. It has the perfect point.
Lesly O.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is one of the best I adore it for the reason that it don't irritate my eyes, it is really easy to work with
Magan K.
Lancaster, SC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I bought this as a replacement to my eyeliner after my purse and makeup bags were stolen out of my car. it worked fine but I'm so used to using my other liners that I just used this for a day or 2 then put in my bathroom as a backup.
Megan K.
Gentry, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner! I love that I do not have to sharpen it. The extra end to clean up and mess. I would recommend it to anyone!
Desi R.
Michigan City, IN
I prefer self sharpening eye liners- no mess! This eyeliner in black onyx seemed to smear and smudge to the point where it looked like I'd had it on over night. It was alright, I just had to touch it up over the day.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner glides on so smoothly and is so rich that it is one of my favorite go to options. The only downside is that it stays on so well, that if you make a mistake it can be a little difficult to clean up.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging