BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Caitlin K.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I'm not the best at winged eyeliner--or eyeliner in general--but the felt tip applicator made it super easy. It glides on smoothly and fries quickly too.
Yary M.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Ink It!
Is really good i like the way it is.........................................Naobisbibsuvsubsua inaibsubsubsubsu
christina z.
Portales, NM
Review for: Ink It!
I love the ability to give that perfection illusion!! I do wish it lasted longer and that bold color stayed longer. I will continue using because I do like it
Amal K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Ink It!
Incredible pigment and smooth application! Sadly I tend to break mine sometime while trying to apply it but that doesn't stop it from being my favorite pencil eyeliner.
Kathy H.
Farmville, NC
Review for: Ink It!
One of my top favorite eyeliners. Used this consistently until I tried liquid pot eyeliner. Still have this in my makeup bag for times I want a change!
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love this eye liner. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge as much as other eye liners I have used in the past. I definitely recommend this product if you are in the market for nice eyeliner.
Suzi M.
Morrison, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product! Goes on very smooth and lasts all day. A great every day product.
Emily S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't put on a full face of makeup very often but when I do, I use this! It creates nice lines and stays on pretty well.
Cassie W.
I love the color of this liner. But I wish the staying powder was better. after about 8 hours I have creasing and smudging.
Nicole P.
Newport, OR
Review for: Violet
Nice color, very smooth. Easy to use, and put on. Doesn't smug. I also love the other colors they offer.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging