BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
The tip on this is too thick and it definitely smudges after a little while. Not my first choice in liners.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this eyeliner in onyx for as long as I can remember. Goes on smoothly, long lasting.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Marstons Mls, MA
This eyeliner is a lifesaver. It doesn't take long to apply, and the fact that it's self-sharpening is even better. I love that it comes with a smudger on the end. My eyes are pretty light brown, but I use black and it creates a seamless look.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a great pencil, and at a pretty great price! My sister and I both have used this product and love it!
Candice H.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I really like this liner. It gives you a good, clean line. It doesn't smudge and lasts for hours. Its a great deal. Its only $5 or so at Walmart.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Glides on and stays on (I do put a little bit of black eyeshadow over the liner with a smudge eyeshadow brush). Only complaint is it has a slight blue/navy tint. Not a really true black.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Usually love the eyeliner from covergirl but this one let me down! I thought the lighter shade would be a good break from black but it didn't show up on my skin at all.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Review for: Black Ink
I love this liner it stays on my watery eyes its pretty similar to ud 24 liner..I love this and I just got a new one too
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Great eyeliner. Love the natural color it has. Stays on. Easy to apply. And it has a self sharpener.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging