BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Katana L.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love love love this eyeliner! It creates a smooth straight line and stays on for hours without smearing!
Treya E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Works very well! Top is thin so you can get it very exact. I buy it almost every time I need new eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone.
Anya S.
Seymour, TN
Review for: Ink It!
It is a good color but smears easily. It also does not last all day. I recommend if you just want it to look good not great.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Review for: Violet
This is pretty color for wintery months. Also would go good with light colored eyes. Not to mention this product is pretty great.
Amanda M.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on very smooth and doesn't smear at all. I recommend this to everyone who likes their eyeliner to actually stay on their eyes.
Amanda G.
DIberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is okay. i find it to smudge in my water line and run down my face after awhile.. but it gets the job done for short term needs
Holly S.
Review for: Ink It!
I used this for my bottom lash line/water line. It stays on throughout the day quite well. Had to touch up, but that nothing I can't handle!
Christine K.
Noble, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I have purchased the perfect point plus in charcoal and really liked how smoothly it went on and it did not irritate my contacts. I also liked that it was self sharpening.
Abby N.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked this product, is one of my favorites from cover girl. I've been using this for like 2 months on my daily makeup routine and I love it
Brixanne B.
Maplewood, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare for me to find an eyeliner that's easy for me to use. simple. clean. great product!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging