BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner. The line is perfect and consistent when applied. I have tried many other eyeliners, but i always come back to this one. My only complaint is that sometimes the top line can smudge a bit during the day.
Judy M.
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
I bought this product recently and I actually like it stay on my eyes without a mess I love the way Blacks stay on my eyes ..
Madison G.
Madison G.
Landing, NJ
This is a great product, and its quick and easy to use. It goes on very smoothly, and does not smudge.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner since I first started wearing makeup in my teen years and I love it!! It goes on super easy and last all day. The black onyx is my favorite but I do love the other colors as well to switch things up!! Would definitely recommend.
Missie J.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
It's so smooth going on. It's affordable. It's always sharp leaves a nice apperance. I have it in black. The foam tip fell off pretty quickly.
elicia m.
elicia m.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
It works well. It does what it is supposed to do and slides on smooth. I was pleasantly surprised with how much eyeliner was actually within the tube.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really use eye line but when I do this is my go to one. No sharpening required
Aldrea O.
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I've tried more expensive brands and this is my basic eyeliner of choice. No fussing with sharpening, perfect lines every time, doesn't irritate my eyes too much, and washes off cleanly at the end of the night. Bold vibrant color and it's easy to do basic outlines or dramatic, sweeping cat eyes.
Trenton, NJ
It could be better. wasn't what i expected it to be. i like the pencils better than the crayon type
Sanela Š.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I have used this eyeliner for as long as I can remember... it is on the cheaper side but does the job. Once it starts running out I always seem to break the eyeliner out of the tube.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging