BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Marisol H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good pencil so smooth a rich color no problem no Jerry so amazing product buy its good
bree d.
Kyle, TX
Not too shabby got it the other day and it did fine. I'm always pleased with this brand
Zakyia J.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I absolute loveee this stuff , as I use it , it isn't dull or too flashy its just right
Colleen D.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this product . Definitely recommend it. To all my friends and family goes smoothly
April S.
Lincolnton, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
A go to favorite for a low maintence gal. Will recommend to anyone for its great wear.
Misty N.
Junction City, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using eyeliner for many years. This is one of my favorites!! Goes on great
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Ink It!
Realy good and excelent quality. its smoth, but falls ver y easy. Cheap, easy to care..
Katlyn R.
Fruitland Park, FL
Review for: Violet
I love the ink it products! This color makes my eyes absolutely pop. It is so smooth
Judy S.
Manistee, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
This makes my eyes look bigger and more beautiful. I would not use any other product.
It glides easily does making it more easier in drawing and its very pigmented for me
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging