BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner! It has a sponge thing at the end that can erase the liner if it's smudged or you mess up. You can get perfection with this product and I really recommend it!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeliners ever. I have been using it for years and I keep going back to it because everything I try is just not good enough to replace this one! It's also a great price and is easy to stock up on if they're on sale. Overall, a great buy!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Stevenson, AL
I love covergirl! This is a great product && it has a great price! I personally believe that this is the best eyeliner on the market! Very easy to apply && will last a good while!
Arasely P.
Arasely P.
Moultrie , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I got this I got super excited to try it. Usually I don't use these kind of eyeliner bc usually it smears during the day. Which this product did. Don't recommend it for anybody. I will stick with my liquid eyeliners.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great product and a must have in my daily beauty routine i definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a simple task to add to their beauty routine
Minal K.
Minal K.
I love retractable eyeliner pencils so I was excited to try out this product, but I have yet to enjoy my experience. I was hoping to use this for tightlining, but the formula is a little too creamy. I thought this would help me get a very defined wing, but the product just smears everywhere.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Clayton, DE
This eyeliner is great! It is clean and convenient, since you don't need to sharpen it like other eyeliners. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner is the only brand/type that doesn't irritate my eyes when I use it.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for about 2 months now, and I'm just not happy with it. Not only is it NOT "self-sharpening", it breaks all the time. While I like that it glides on smoothly and has nice pigmentation, I just hate that it is constantly breaking off, and then it has this jagged little tip that it in no ways sharp.
Micaela C.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
This is probably one of my favorites! it goes on your eye so smoothly, I highly recommend it to all women who wear any eyeliner, top or bottom. I used it on both, I also love how you don't have to sharpen it like pencil eye liner. I really like the little sponge on the other end of the eyeliner as well to clean up or wipe off eye liner!
Shandelle H.
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
I have been looking for this product all my life! Yahoo i finally found it. Ever since i have been using this product i see a difference on my eyelids then any other eyeliner i have used in the past. I saw my sister using this and it interested me so i tried it myself and i found beauty towards this product and would recommend it to others who use pencil eyeliner. It's a amazing makeup tool to uses!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging