BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth - no tugging or pulling. Making a thick or thin line is easy, and it stays on all day. Washes off easily with eye makeup remover. Comes in a range of colors for every palette!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Covergirl eyeliner glides on smoothly. I really like how black it is. It's hard to find an eyeliner that stays on dark. It's easy to use and very affordable. Covergirl always has great products to choose from
Bobbie Jo S.
Bobbie Jo S.
Hopewell, VA
Review for: Black Onyx
I use this eyeliner every day, I love the rich color that make my hazel/blue eyes pop, but it does not stay all day, it smudges and I have to touch up. All in all this is my favorite and probably will not change.
cass g.
cass g.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love love love loved this eyeliner!! It's was so good for its price....I'm still getting use to applying eyeliner tho,but if you don't like this one or hear anybody good review revlon has a really good pen one!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: Black Onyx
Can't go wrong with simple black eyeliner. This is a great option, though I wish they adhered to the European formulation guidelines for all products so that animal byproducts and other ingredients aren't in them
Lee W.
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner glides on so smoothly and is so rich that it is one of my favorite go to options. The only downside is that it stays on so well, that if you make a mistake it can be a little difficult to clean up.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Great product ! Goes on smooth! I really like this color. It makes my green eyes pop! It's not my everyday eye liner but I love using it on special occasions when I really want my eyes to stand out and love FAB!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I use to be a religious user of these eyeliners and had one in all colors. Good product as far as drug store brands go. I would recommend they find a way to make it last longer. It did glide on so easily though.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I really love the formulas in the eyeliners because the glide on and don't drag too hard. However, I can't use this on my top lash because it is too thick. I do use this on my waterline and it works beautifully.
Christina A.
Christina A.
This smudges soooo easily! It goes on easy and smoothd but does not last all day. On the waterline it smudges way to fast and runs easily. On the lid it fades and is easily wiped off. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging