BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Evee E.
Review for: Black Ink
I like this eye liner it goes on smooth and stays on all day. No irritation and does not run.
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I didn't think I would like this since I usually purchase black eyeliner. I prefer this type of eyeliner over the typical pencil. It goes on smooth and your don't have to sharpen it. Only thing that bothers me is the twist up on mine was broken when I got it. I should of returned it.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product and great price. Definitely one of my favorites. I am never with out it
Nakei H.
Review for: Ink It!
Covergirl I kind of like product, easy to apply and stays on okay I suppose. It does smudge a little bit and I purchased it in gold. what was I thinking? I may purchase in black or brown to see if there is a difference.
Roxanne A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Tried the ink it in black, went on smooth on the back of my hand but when i tried it on my eyelid it did not work the same way.
Kim W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I have used this for years and I would recommend it to others. It does wear it fm a little too soon though.
Emily B.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super inexpensive and easy to use product. This is my go-to eyeliner for everyday wear. It's hard to find a reliable and affordable brand, and Covergirl is a drugstore brand that I can trust!
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this eyeliner. It goes on great and lasts all day. It's cheap but still does its job and I have used it for years!
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Loved this Eye Pencil!!! It was easy to apply and didn't smear. I was able to put comfortably and it lasted all day!
Sarah  M.
Lakeland, TN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Perfect line every time. Plus it's always ready to make a line. Only issue is my eyes water a lot and this would water down some with that
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging