BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Cossie J.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
One of the great benefits of this is doesn't have to be sharpened. Usually when you get into sharpening eye liner pencils you hurt your eye or could possibly cause damage to your eyelid. Another great benefit of this is it goes on smooth and has a blender tip at the other end. Its also water resistant, however I do notice that throughout the day with any eyeliner I have used it always seems to run in the corners.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product since I started wearing makeup many, many years ago! I love it, and it lasts!
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received this for free from PINCHme to test out and i did not like this product, it goes on light so you have to layer it, it does smudge and does not last long. which for me stinks because id rather my makeup lasts all day long.
Minal K.
Minal K.
I love retractable eyeliner pencils so I was excited to try out this product, but I have yet to enjoy my experience. I was hoping to use this for tightlining, but the formula is a little too creamy. I thought this would help me get a very defined wing, but the product just smears everywhere.
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I've used this for years and I like how smooth it is but it does smudge a little. I like it plus it's a good price and it lasts a long time!
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Easy to apply, stays on for hours without smudging. Affordable and you can find it at most drug stores.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Milton, FL
One of the only liners I ever buy been buying it for years and I love it Ialways get in black and midnight blue
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the covergirl perfect point plus because it's easy to use and it's the perfect black eyeliner . Like how the packaging is too because I don't have to sharpen the eyeliner. I would recommend it to everyone
amanda j.
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
Love this. It's perfect for day because the tip is small and precise. As a bonus you don't even have to mess with a sharpener. A win-win in my book.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for about 2 months now, and I'm just not happy with it. Not only is it NOT "self-sharpening", it breaks all the time. While I like that it glides on smoothly and has nice pigmentation, I just hate that it is constantly breaking off, and then it has this jagged little tip that it in no ways sharp.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging