BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Erika L.
Erika L.
Altoona , IA
So easy to apply and stays on all day! Easy to correct mistakes too! There is no need to go over it multiple times, it's very black!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
TROUTMAN, NC
This was my favorite eyeliner when I was a teenager. I remember really liking the smudger so I decided to try it again after all these years. The formula goes on very smoothly but doesn't set very well. I bought it in black onyx and had black smudges under my eyes that I had to keep wiping away. It's great for tight lining the water line but it just doesn't have great staying power. I also had trouble with the first little bit breaking off the first time I used it. I won't be buying another one and I may be giving this one to my mom since this is still her go to eyeliner.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I have been using this for years and years and always repurchase it. i don't really know how to use eyeliner so it is good for me. however, it is a bit smudgy. if thats the look you like, great. but if not, its a problem
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
Philadelphia, PA
It's perfect, really is, I just got it today but oh course I already tried it. It's very long lasting and actually quite hard to take off, it's very worth it in my opinion and I would recommend it to anyone.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
For the price, it's great. It glides on very nicely like more expensive brands. However, the lasting power is not as great as more expensive brands. The smudger on the back is pretty useless, but as long as you aren't buying this purely for that then this eyeliner would be a great buy.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use this daily. I buy 2 at a time just to make sure I dont run out. It goes on smoothly. Which is my favorite part. And I love the color because it goes well. Not too dRk or bright. One of .y favortie produxts.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
I always use this in Espresso. Black usually looks to harsh on my pale skin. This eyeliner is pretty good when I run out of my others that I use. I don't even bother with the smudger tip. Stays on pretty well though throughout the day.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had received this complementary from influenster as part of my #magavoxbox for testing purposes :) I like this but I don't love it. It was dark which I liked easy to apply and applied nice and smoothly easy to work with but it smudged on me. It was nice for my top right line but not for my waterline overall I do like it it lasted a good bit of time even though it ran a bit off my waterline
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is great for short-term use. I find that if I wear it all day (ESPECIALLY when its hot) it smudges!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is very easy to use. I'm not very good at applying eyeliner but this definitely makes it easier. I would recommend this over a pencil.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging