BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Krystal R.
Goes on smoothly and last all day without touch ups! The great part is its self sharpening! Highly recommend!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It applies so easily, but often winds up darker than I prefer. I haven't tried a lighter shade of brown, yet, so this may solves the problem. I would recommend the product, I haven't found one I like more. I love that I don't have to mess around with a sharpener and always have a great point.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
Glides on so easily and doesn't tug or pull at my eyelid. The smudger tip on the end wipes away the liner, so its not ideal for smuding the eyeliner, but works well for fixing mistakes. My only complaint is that it is not super black and wears off throughout the day.
Alana N.
Herrin, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner I believe would work well for just about any eye color. My eyes are dark brown and it had just enough shimmer to bring them our without looking tacky
Sabrina B.
Tullahoma, TN
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product easy application. Long staying and absolutely amazing. Will buy again for sure
Anna H.
Round Hill, VA
Review for: Black Ink
Fantastic eyeliner! Highly recommended and will definitely keep purchasing :) Winged eye has never been easier to do!
Rachael D.
Wakefield, RI
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! I Have it on right now! It goes on incredibly smooth and lasts all day! Actually, if i fall asleep with it on, it still looks fabulous in the morning and I am a rough sleeper! My only beef that I have with it is that I wish it went a little further. I go through one liner about every 2 weeks or so.
Melissa E.
Hestand, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This is a very good eyeliner. It doesn't smear and stays on great. Would recommend .
Brook H.
Columbus, OH
It goes on smooth and lasted all night. I will continue to buy this product.
Alisa D.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally am not a fan of retractable liners. I have oily eyelids AND my eyes tear easily, and since I usually wear only liner it's hard to stay on even when it's waterproof. This has good color and easy to apply for beginners.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging