BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Shantelle F.
Shantelle F.
Philadelphia, PA
It's perfect, really is, I just got it today but oh course I already tried it. It's very long lasting and actually quite hard to take off, it's very worth it in my opinion and I would recommend it to anyone.
Candice H.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I really like this liner. It gives you a good, clean line. It doesn't smudge and lasts for hours. Its a great deal. Its only $5 or so at Walmart.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
I've been using this eyeliner for a long time in the color espresso, its done pretty good things for me however I wish it was waterproof because my allergies make it all disappear off my eyes. If your eyes stay try then you should definitely give it a try! Great color and doesn't go on too thick!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Review for: Black Ink
I bought this after my perfect point plus eyeliner (also by covergirl) ran out. It's an awesome eyeliner and stays on all day without smudging. Very easy to apply; I can't wait to try more colors!
Tazia S.
Tazia S.
Love this product. Super easy to apply and long lasting. The clear cap on the smudging tool falls off easily though, so be careful.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Review for: Ink It!
These have great pigmentation and go on extremely smooth. They also come in a wide variety of colors which is always a plus
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Independence, OH
Love this! Goes on perfect and can be blended easily. Stays put all day. No sharpening needed.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA
I usually use cover girl as my go to just for price alone because I can't afford to spend a lot, but I think with eyeliner you get what you pay for with this one. I used it and the tip kept breaking like lead on a pencil tip. Wasted the whole thing pretty much. Just spend a little more and get something else!
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I love Perfect Point Plus! I have been using this eyeliner for years now. I love that I never have to sharpen it and I love the smudge part at the end. My go to color for everyday is espresso but I have tried the black and gay as well.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I got mine in the color charcoal for Christmas this year! I really like the product it is really smooth and sharp, it smudges nicely, and it makes my eyes look bigger! My only problem with this product is it's not the product...I heard that covergirl tests on animals!! And for me that is not ok so I'm trying to finish it up and I won't repurchase it. It may just be a rumor but for me I understand for medicine and things you may need to test on animals but for makeup? I love makeup but it's not necessary and harming animals for something that isn't even necessary makes me mad and it's annoying because I like a lot of covergirl's products but I have vowed to never buy any of their products ever again unless it was just a rumor.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging