BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Leigh Z.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
The color lasted, the cost was affordable, but "self-sharpening," I don't think so. Between the softness of the pencil and the paleness of the Charcoal shade, I really wasn't excited about this one. I might be convinced to try a darker shade, more of a black, but a liquid liner really works better for me.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Piketon, Oh
Have used it for years and live how smooth it goes on for quick out the door look. Stays on most of the day also
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. I have used it for years. It's inexpensive and found at almost all stores. I usually use the expresso color but I just tried the burgundy. It's goes great with neutral eye shadow for a subtle bit of color.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just started using this. Love it! Goes on smooth, I don't have to go over it to much to get the color on.. Stays on a long time. It does not smear unless I want it to.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This eyeliner is easy to apply, stays on, and looks excellent. I've tried to use other brands before but this is it for me.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ashland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have literally tried every black eyeliner under the sun and none can stand up to my watery eyes... Until I found this. I received a free sample and fell in love! It smudges so minimally even under a lot of pressure. So thrilled to have found an amazing drug store liner :)

*I received this complimentary for review purposes! :)
samuel m.
samuel m.
Grate eyeliner love the smooth glide and the boldness in the color perfect for every day use
Amber J.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
Thia is the absolute best eyeliner I have ever used. I will always buy this brand from now on. Goes on smooth and last all day
Megan G.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product all the time - it works very well and doesn't smudge at all.
T O.
T O.
I love this eyeliner, but it can get a bit smudgy at times. I have allergies so my eyes water a bit more than normal
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging