BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye liner. I prefer if over more expensive brands. It just works and stays put! LOVE!
Nicole W.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on really easily and is a nice consistency, the problem I have is it doesn't stay on and smears on my eyelid
Jennifer P.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love that it is self sharpening! I have a hard time to get it to stay put for the whole day though.
Genevieve L.
Wayne, PA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love how precise you can be with this eyeliner. I never mess up by winged eyes and it is the perfect dark shade. It also takes a while before it runs out. I will keep buying it.
Cheryle T.
LINDEN, TN
Review for: Violet
Stays on easy to apply does not look like a punk rocker lol the color was dark enough to not scream purple but it was not harsh black good for day or evening
Natalie S.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner! I have green eyes and the purple really accentuates them. This eyeliner goes on very smoothly and doesn't wear off during the day.
Shannon B.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This was an amazing product!!! My only problem with it was that once you used it a few times there was no tip so the line got fat which I didn't really like. Over all I would give it a 8.5/10
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner in the waterproof form is definitely budge proof! It's not the most creamy eyeliner in the world but it really doesn't move. I use it in my waterline and it lasts for a long time.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was hard for me to find a nice eye liner. I'm fair skin tones with blonde eyelashes so I didn't want something too drastic. This was great. It was even nicer once I figured out the self sharpening part. I had to do a little tutorial searching but it worked out great.
Lindsey Z.
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It is so easy to apply and looks great. This eyeliner is on point!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging